Whether she's Tailor Swift or Taylor Swift, I'm not a huge fan

Question (by BirbdaRubberducky): Okay, here we go, Gallus what is your favorite album from Taylor Swift? (That is, If you even know her)

Well, I see her name be spelled as 'Tailor Swift' over here. I'm assuming she's kind of the same singer, since you guys are constantly asking me about stuff that I only know the ponified version of. Either it's because you guys are weird, or that Equestria is weird, we'll never know. If she's a singer who makes her own clothes, started off as a relatable teenage girl from the countryside, turned into a pop diva who would sing about her reputation and get a lot of breakups, aaaand who's now engaged. Then yeah, we're talking about the same girl. 

Either way, I've never listened to a Tailor Swift album. I like some of her songs, but I'm not really a 'Swiftie'. Her music is just too...teenage girl-ish, for my taste. It's just not my thing. Not to mention that to listen to an album, we have to buy it. Which is something I don't risk unless if I REALLY like an artist or a band, and I know that I can gain something out of it, that I won't waste my money. I have NO idea how does Rosy Star have her music on the go, in her "phone." How in the name of Grover did she get something like that?! I've stolen her phone once or twice, to see how it works, and it's awesome to listen to music with! I've tried to see where I can find a phone, but I've never been able to get one.

But anyway, I guess I can tell you some songs that I like from her, maybe that way you can guess what album of hers I could like. I really like Style. It sounds different from her other lovey-dovey songs, it's more mature. I actually like I Knew You Were Trouble, 'cause it sounds crazy and sad and angry at once. And it also sounds ridiculous with the stuttering and that weird dubstep-y music. Yeah, that's how breakups probably sound like, whether you date someone who's trouble or not. Delicate's a nice song too....Yeah, those are the only songs coming to mind. 

Wait, no, I like this other song, called Mean. I had to look for it to listen to it, but I loved how sassy it is when I heard it. Clearly, Tailor should write more angry songs. That's a great to listen to when you want to cuss someone out, somecreature who treated you horribly. And this other song called All Too Well. A bit slow for me, but the writing for it is really good. I think those are all of the songs that I've liked from her. 

((Fun fact: Unlike Gallus, I'm actually a big Taylor Swift fan. If you asked me, Speak Now is her best album! And her new album, Lover, is also a favorite of mine too!))