Best interests, burying hatchets, and not-so-good moods

Question (by TorchTorque): Another question for both Gallus and Rosy Star: What are your best interests?

Rosy Star: Thank you so much for sending another question to me! *smiles* Like I mentioned before, I am allowing questions and dares for myself only if Gallus is included, but it's something that will just happen every once in a while. *after a bit, she looks over to Gallus, who hasn't said anything* Uh, Gallus?

*he looks deep in thought and upset, until he glares a bit at Rosy* What?

Rosy Star: Aren't you going to say something..? *concerned look*

...No. You answer first. 

Rosy Star: ...Okay then. *forces a smile that's slightly sheepish* Well, to be honest, my interests aren't really anything special. I usually just devote my time to being on the Internet, whether it be watching videos, chatting with friends, writing, or listening to music! And shipping, I'm totally counting shipping as a best interest. *giggles* But outside of the Internet, there are a few things I like to do. I really like to perfect my magic, 'cause I'd love to be as skilled with magic as Twilight Sparkle! Or Starlight Glimmer, at least! I also LOVE to spend time with my adorable bunny~ But the biggest interest I have is acting. It's the one that gave me my cutie mark! I'd love to be an actress when I'm older~!

Rosy Star: That should be enough of an answer from me *gives a cute smile, but then looks at Gallus again, who isn't saying anything* It's your turn to answer.

*groans* Whatever..

Rosy Star: *raises an eyebrow* Okay, it's about time I ask. What is it with you?! You've been more miserable than usual these past couple of days! ..The only thing I know is that you're all upset that most of your friends are off to spend time with their families, but you can't still be upset about THAT. Didn't Sandbar say he was coming back today? Cheer up already!

*growls angrily as his claws closed, tempted to punch Rosy in the face, but then...he sighs* I'm not just upset about my friends not being here. *his eyes linger to the question for a minute, until he looks at Rosy with a frown* Rosy...do you think I'm too mean to you?

Rosy Star: Hmph, well obviously

*growls again, clearly wanting to strike at Rosy, until he breathes in an out* Well.....I'm sorry for that.

Rosy Star: *eyes widen, very in shock* You...you are? 

*not looking at her, glaring at the ground* I'm sorry I'm too mean to you, okay? You have just angered me for the past few months, with your controlling attitude, the way you always try to get a rise out of me, when you humiliate me. All of that has pissed me off, and it STILL does...*frowns a bit* But I know that when I get angry, I go too far...It happens a lot. With creatures I hate...and even with my best friends. I'm sorry for that. *lowers his voice a little, but it still can be heard* And I'm sorry I had to be told I'm "not the real Gallus" and get insulted for me to notice....It's not even the first time I haven't been treated like a real, breathing creature. *talks in his regular tone of voice again* And THAT'S why I'm so angry, THAT'S why I blow up when I shouldn't. 

Rosy Star: *just stared at him as he gave that monologue, frowning a bit, but is mostly shocked* I....well, sure, I forgive you.... *sheepish smile* I know I provoke you into getting angry...sometimes on purpose.

*glares at Rosy again, with a small growl*

Rosy Star: BUUUUUT I'm willing to recognize that I go too far, like how you do...I'm sorry for that.  

*doesn't sound too convincing* Hmph...yeah, sure, I forgive you. *sounds more annoyed and genuine now* I don't think I will ever, ever learn to like you, at all. But I think it's best for us both to just bury the hatchet. No starting arguments, no trying to tear each other down. Just act...civil with each other. Act diplomatic. 

Rosy Star: *smiles a bit* I can work with that! 

Good...*huffs a bit* Now I'll get to the question. I have a lot of different interests, which I think are too many to list. My main ones have to be my love for flying, hanging and joking around with my friends of course, and my love for almost any athletic activity. I especially like gymnastics and buckball. I love to be outside and explore, which is why I have loved every field trip I've gone to from my school. You all know I like to sing and sometimes perform at this point. Like Rosy, I also like acting, even if I don't do it much.

Rosy Star: *without thinking, she says a bit lowly with a smirk* No better at acting than me, though~

*glares hard at Rosy, and covers his face as he seems to hum some sort of yoga tune to calm himself* ANYWAYS! Speaking of which, one of my best interests is relaxing, because of certain things in my life. *still glaring at Rosy as he's being passive-aggressive, but then looks away from her* And I guess if you want to know some weird interest of mine...I like puppets. Like the GREAT sock puppets I made for my Tree of Harmony Museum that I STILL haven't been able to use...Hey, when you're a hatchling griffon that has no toys, you'll eventually find some weird interest to cling on to, don't judge me! 

Rosy Star: *giggles, and trying to sound nice and not like she's mocking him* Good answer, Gallus! 

*squints, knowing Rosy wants to tease him* Yeah, thanks. 

Rosy Star: *smile goes away as she gives a stern look* Now get to the next question. 
It's a short one, so you should get to it today!

*groans lowly* Yes, Rosy... <.<

----------------------------

🚫 *** - DON'T send asks or dares. They are CLOSED. I have too many to do! - *** 🚫