I dive into pandemonium, and everything I know is ponified for some reason

Dare (by Gypsy-Girl-727): I dare Gallus to watch Kung Fu Panda. 

Kung Fu PANDA? I know I heard of a Kung Fu Pony movie that I never got to watch. Because, you know, I was barely ever allowed to watch movies back in Griffonstone...but I'm pretty sure the movie wasn't called Kung Fu Panda. I'm starting to think ALL of you are messing with me with these wrong names!!

Rosy Star: Well, I know the movie I watched was Kung Fu Panda! That was YEARS ago! I don't remember much, only that at that age I wished it had been funnier.

I don't need your opinion, Rosy. 

Rosy Star: Well, I wanted to give it anyway!! >:c And I just wanted to prove that the asker isn't messing with you. 

Oh, whatever! Hopefully this movie is any good. I mean, come on, it's called KUNG FU PANDA. And I'm being dared to watch it. It's probably gonna be dumb!! I just hope it's an enjoyable fun, at least. 

*After 2 hours later* 

...Okay, I'm impressed at how good the movie turned out to be. I mean, it didn't impress me THAT much, but it was a lot smarter than I thought it'd be, and it was fun! The action was great, and the characters were badass. Well, the panda wasn't really badass, he was more of a likable, kind of annoying doof, but the rest of the characters?? They kicked BUTT!! Literally, but also, you know, attitude wise! The movie also looked GREAT too, and I feel like I came out knowing more that I thought I would, about martial arts philosophies and all that.

 If there's anything I don't like, it's that even if all of the characters got to be badass at one point, a lot of them didn't DO much, and I would've liked to see more. And the villain felt too justified as a villain--like, really, am I supposed to fully hate this guy when he was promised greatness and didn't get it? I would've gone violent too! Eh, whatever, the movie was really good. I had a fun time, and I laughed a far bit! 

...Even if I'm not sure why did you make me watch THIS movie in particular. It's not dumb, it's not scary...there seems to be nothing dare-worthy here. I guess I shouldn't complain, but I'm seriously thinking something went over my head here.