The Lego Movie finally changes their most annoying song

Dare (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey gallus I dare you sing everything not awesome from Lego movie 2 I don't know you seen or heard about it but you and sandbar and ocellus and yona sing the song I don't know smolder sing with you guy but don't tell her I said she chicken or pussy

*chuckles* You're lucky I don't find real life violence funny, or I wouldn't hesitate to tell Smolder just that~ Though, wait, hang on....The Lego Movie? A set of toys got a MOVIE? Wait, no, I'm sorry, TWO movies? What the heck can you do by making brick toys have a movie? Or is this like Kung Fu Panda, where the name sounds stupid but the movie is good? 

Rosy Star: Well, I haven't seen either of the movies, but I know the first one is one of those movies that everyone just LOVES. And I do mean everyone! 

...Weird. Totally weird. Well, I searched up the title, and apparently it's not called 'Everything not awesome' but 'Everything's not awesome'. And, oh, oh no.

I remember the original 'Everything is Awesome' song now

I remember the original 'Everything is Awesome' song now...And I HATE it. Gabby would do nothing but sing it nonstop back when we'd hang out back at Griffonstone. It was the most ANNOYING thing!! I'm saying right now, I like this second version a lot better...even if I think it's weird that THE LEGO MOVIE did a different version of their famous song as like the movie was a musical. 

Sandbar: Gallus, we're here!! *he walks in with Yona and Ocellus* And we're ready to please your radical readers with our singing~!

*rolls his eyes playfully* Oh, stop trying to make 'radical readers' happen, Dork. 

Yona: Yona ready to sing!! But Rosy made Yona voice change again! *pouts adorably*

Oh, it's for the best, trust me. *nudges Yona and smiles, making her pout more* Besides, I get my voice changed too. 

Sandbar: Your regular singing voice isn't bad though. It's real nice and deep!

Well, yeah, but I can't hit any high notes with it!! I prefer this voice Rosy gives me WAY more!! Makes me sound like a star~! *grins*

Rosy Star: BUT YOU NEVER THANK ME. ;o;

...Did you guys hear something? *smirks, making Sandbar roll his eyes* 

Yona: *looks at Ocellus, who was shaking and looking nervous* Ocellus not look ready! 

Ocellus: I-I-I....I-I still don't like singing...in front of people....my singing voice is bad!

Ocellus, you know what we talked about! And besides, if you screw it up, people won't shade you...if they do, they're gonna get it from me >:(

Ocellus: D-Don't say that! I-I don't want you fighting anyone!

Sandbar: I won't let him, don't worry. 

*smirks to Sandbar in a competitive manner, which Sandbar does back* We'll see about that. *Everyone is given a paper with the lyrics to the song*