Question for Sandbar - The Video Games Expert?

Question (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey sandbar gallus told me you are video games expert how you feel you be in kingdom hearts

Sandbar: Really? He said that? *chuckles* I mean, well, I guess by his standards I'm a video game expert. Griffons don't have any video games themselves...or much that gives them joy or pleasure...griffons need more happiness in their lives. *frowns a bit* It's like, so not cool that they don't have any parties, or video games, or anything fun!

Sandbar: I'm actually not much of a gamer at the moment...I used to be, back when I had more time in my hands...now I don't play games as much. But Kingdom Hearts has always been a favorite of mine! It's adventurous, heartfelt, and has sweet messages about love and friendship! And it doesn't need to rely on heavy violence to do any of that. If I was in it, I'd be very excited, and I'd love to meet all of my favorite characters! ...Heh, but I'd also be scared too. The adventures aren't easy. 

Sandbar: Yeah, I think that about sums it up.....So....this is the end..of my time here, with you radical readers....I wanna cry, I got so attached to you guys ;_; This is the pain the poem's I read talks about!!

Rosy Star: Sandbar....you've only been here for a week.

Sandbar: I know, that's what hurts the most!! Which is why I'd love to answer anymore questions if you have any today. My friends included. Hopefully we can do this again soon!