Question for Smolder...and Yona, Sandbar, and Ocellus - Favorite Colors

Question (by acestorm2018): Smolder what is your favorite color?

...And another question by acestorm2018: Well students what are your favorite colors?

Smolder: I'm still confused as to why you changed your question to me and gave it to everyone else. 

Sandbar: Well, I appreciate it!! You and Yona have gotten so much attention, it's made me feel left out ;u;

Ocellus: Yeah, no kidding...

Smolder: Well, we can't do anything about it now. Like you said Sandbar, we won't be taking any new questions! Since Gallus will be back on Friday. 

Sandbar: If you know I announced it, why are you announcing it again?

Smolder: Did ANYONE reply to your announcement?

Sandbar: Well, no...

Smolder: Well, that's why I'm saying it here! It's safe to assume that the readers somehow missed it. And they can't miss it now! 

Ocellus: Back to Professor Storm's question...who wants to go first?

Smolder: I guess I will, since the first question was just for me. *smirks a bit* Orange is obviously the best color! Because, well, it's my color! And the color of fire, too! I really like the colors red and blue, though. Especially because red and blue gems are the tastiest gems! *licks her mouth*

Yona: Yona favorite color is white! White is most underrated color! White color of peace, and of Yakyakistan snow! White always remind Yona of Yakyakistan~! *loving smile* And Yona like red as second color too! 

Ocellus: I think white is a great color, too! I really like more light and pastel colors. I think my favorite might be pastel pink. 

Sandbar: To me, no color is more gorgeous than aquamarine. It's like, green and blue mixed in the most perfect way, you know?? And green and blue are also favorite colors of mine.