Keep your weird love for gore AWAY FROM MY PROFESSORS!

This next dare is going to get screenshots this time around. I usually prefer to copy and paste the dare as text, since that obligates me to use tags, and that's pretty much the only way you can let someone SEE you did the chapter. But there was a change to this dare that I didn't know how to word, so here's the conversation me and DerpyDragon988 had for his dare. 

Yeah, screw reading the story

Yeah, screw reading the story. Spending just 2 minutes on watching a video is way better! It's less tedious for you, to have to read from the story and see me react, and more importantly, it's less work for me! Rosy, do that thing you do to link the vide--

Rosy Star: NO!!

Uh...why don't you want to link the video? Should I be worried?

Rosy Star: YES YOU SHOULD!! The fanfic and the video have GORE in them! And most of your readers are either around your age or even younger than you! They don't need to see any gore that scares and scars them for life!

*rolls his eyes* Scares and SCARS them for life? Come on, how bad can the video really be? I bet you're just exaggerating 'cause you're a coward!! 

Rosy Star: Am not!! Dx And even if I was, I get the last word on linking the video or not!

Well, can I post screenshots at least?

Rosy Star: ...Only for certain parts >:c

Whatever! *he starts searching for the video, and does so with a smirk on his face* I bet that it's so harmless, I will actually get that trophy from Discord after all~! So, it's supposed to be two minutes, and the only video I find with that length is two minutes and fifty five seconds long.