My first new question is about my love life. Because of course it is.

Question (by Hopliln): Lucky: Hmmm, the only ask I can think of is, does anyone else know bout your love life? If so then who knows?

Geesh, I just realized I haven't gotten a question in...in AGES. All I've gotten has been dares for...for how long? Probably months. *smirks evilly* In fact, now that I think about it, the last question that I got was about that embarrassing Rosy memory. *laughs* I don't know about you, but to me that chapter is a classic!

Rosy Star: *annoyed pout* EHEM!! It's YOUR turn to answer about something you don't want to talk about, Gallus >n>

*rolls his eyes* You couldn't have given me a few extra seconds of fun, huh?

Rosy Star: NO! >:c

*grumbles* Anyways...well, it's a given that everyone who's reading this book knows who I'm with...I was pretty much forced to admit that I have a love life somehow, after I had to pull a prank on Silverstream. Of course, our friends knew way before that. But if you know me, you know I wouldn't want to tell them right away. I was forced into kind of telling them because Silverstream had to open her big beak. 

Rosy Star: *smirks* And that was WAY back in the chapter where Gallus had to wear a dress!

*growls a bit* Shut it!

Rosy Star: *imitating Gallus a bit*  I don't know about you, but to me that chapter is a classic!

I SAID SHUT IT! *groans* Anyways, I'm not recounting that awful day. The question doesn't say HOW I told whoever knows, so HAH. I've got loopholes on my side for this one! For what the question is actually asking, I think only my friends and whoever reads this book knows. Like I said, I didn't really tell my friends myself when we officially started dating. I was still unsure on if we should date or not. (And it had to do with not wanting our first memory together to have me in a dress). ...I guess Silverstream just told them when I wasn't there. That's typical Dorkystream for ya....She better not have told the whole school about her and me or so help me!