Super Smash Pon Ultimate has too many ponies and it kinda sucks.

Question (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey gallus what is your favorite character in super smash bro ultimate

Super Smash Bro? I don't think I've heard of it, but I HAVE played Super Smash Pon Ultimate. Either you're wrong or one of the games ripped the other off. 

I've only played that game like, two or three times, mostly when I go to Sandbar's house. It's hard to get attached to characters when you're a griffon and almost all of the characters are ponies. Would it kill video game creators to include other creatures in their games? I know other creatures don't have video games, but still! They have a falcon in a game, why not a griffon?! And the game has the word SMASH in it. That's just begging for a yak to be in the game. 

Speaking of the falcon, I think Commander Falcon is my favorite character from the game I know. Seeing a falcon in the game is the closest to a griffon we will ever get, so that's awesome. He's super cool, super deadly, and kind of a jerk. I can relate on two of those things! This probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but, eh, if you have a similar character in your game that guy can be my answer too. 

On an unrelated note, Rosy Star is finally showing me mercy and let me decide that I'll have a maximum of three chapters per day. I should have some control over this ask book thing...Though, I'll admit, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it'd be. Probably because the questions haven't been too personal.

....I hope I didn't just jinx it.