Well, at least this boyband song isn't the ANNOYING type of boyband song

Dare (by fnafdemon): I dare you and Rosy to sing night changes by one direction. (Somecreature should really capitalize more. Band and song names go in capital letters!)

Rosy Star: Awww, I LOVE One Direction!! Even after they broke up, I love to listen to them! *gets hearts in her eyes* Especially for Zayn~ *giggles*

*rolls his eyes* You are such a girl. 

Rosy Star: *glares* Well, the asker is a boy. Do you think he's 'such a girl' for daring us to sing a boyband song? >.>

Well, no, I don't know if he actually likes One Direction or not. If he does, well, he wouldn't be the first guy I know that listens to boybands. Sandbar constantly listens to boybands, and I'm still his friend. But it won't stop me from thinking he has bad music taste!

Rosy Star: Don't you now listen to Why Don't We and Brockhampton? Those count as boybands!

Hey, they're totally different! *crosses his arms and looks away* You wouldn't know. I had to find out about them on my own, since they weren't in your music list.

Rosy Star: It's called a playlist, Gallus. 

Tomayto tomahto! Cut me some slack! I'm trying to listen to more human music here, and be more open-minded about humans....despite how I still find them ugly. And I'll admit, THIS One Direction song isn't bad. I don't hate it like most of their other songs. It's just...slow and okay.

Rosy Star: *smiles* It's not a favorite for me, but I do love it! Especially its lyrics! I think we all know what it's like to have things change so quickly...

Eh, true. *sarcastic, unamused tone* So, miss One Direction Fangirl, you want to start this off?

Rosy Star: Oh, of course~!! *grins as she gets the instrumentals for Night Changes to play/starts singing in an average voice, sounding juuuuust good enough to be pleasant* Going out tonight, changes into something red. Heeeeer mother doesn't like that kind of dress. Everything she never had, she's showing off~

*sings with his magically altered, improved voice, sounding beautiful but more soft for the song* Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair. *raises his tone a bit* She said it was something that she won't forget~~! Having no regrets is all that she really waaaants~

Rosy Star: We're only getting older, baby, and I've been thinking about it lately..Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night chaaaaanges?

Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up. But there's nothing to be afraid of. Even when the niiiiiiight changeees~, it will never chaaaaange me and you~~

Rosy Star: Chasing it tonight, doubts are running around her head. He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette. Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop~

Moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin. Sheeeee's falling, doesn't even know it yet~! Having no regrets is all that she really waaaaaaaaaants~~! Oooh~

Rosy Star: *smiles softly as she sings*We're only getting older, baby~, and I've been thinking about it lately..Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night chaaaaanges?

*adds a bit more power to his voice* Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up. But there's nothing to be afraid oooof~ Even when the niiiiiiight changeees~, it will never chaaaaange me and you~~

Rosy Star: Oooooooooo~

Woaaaaaaah oooooooohhhhhhh~!!! Ooooohhh~!

Rosy Star: Going out toniiiiight~, changes into something red. Heeeeeer mother~ doesn't like that kind of dress! Reminds her of a missing piece of innocence she lost..~

We're only getting older, baby~! And I've been thinking about it lately~ Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night chaaaaaanges~?

Rosy Star: Everything that you've ever dreamed oooof~ disappearing when you wake uuuuup~
But there's nothing to beeeee~ afraid ooooof~ Even when the night chaaaaaanges~ It will never change, babyyyyy~

IT WILL NEVER CHAAAAAANGE~ BABYYY~!

Rosy Star: It'll never change..me and you~ *grins once the song is done* Goodnight, everyone! I hope you've enjoyed the chapter~! Thank you from me and from Gallus for--*sees Gallus trying to fly out of his room already* Hey Gallus, the chapter is not done yet! Dx

Oh, fiiiiiine. *has a bit of a whiny tone as he flies back into the room* Though, you know I don't care about thanking our readers. You do it enough already.

Rosy Star: Well, they still have some special announcements for the following chapters!

*his mood seems to sour a bit as he scowls* ...Ugh, thanks for reminding me about the next chapters. I've been trying to stop thinking about them >.>

Rosy Star: Hey, I didn't know that. I don't even know why you're concerned about them. 

*sounds a bit more serious and annoyed* And you won't know, because I WILL do the next chapter ALONE.

Rosy Star: *frowns a bit, both in confusion and in worry* Uhh, okay, sure Gallus. You answer however you want. *clears her throat* Anyways, your readers should know that we will be closing questions and dares, for this and the next chapter! We have a great surprise coming up, just to make you happy, and for it we'll have to close the questions for now. After all, there will be a special guest joining us~! So stay tuned~!