Just to be clear: No, I am not the biggest grump that has lived in Griffonstone

Question (by Gypsy-Girl-727): So, how were you able to tolerate Grandpa Gruff?

*he has a serious, annoyed look in his eyes* ...Well, the answer to that is very simple: I technically didn't. 

I don't know if I would have settled with that miserable jerk-off if my parents had died when I was a lot older than four. I probably wouldn't had. But when...that awful thing happened, I was way too young to live on my own in Griffonstone. Or to even want to, anyway. So I just dealt with Grampa Gruff's greediness, insults, and eternal state of anger because I really had no choice... I was pretty surprised when most of you started leaving comments in...the chapter that I refuse to name, saying that you could relate on not having your parents with you, not having a family. Because in Griffonstone, that's actually rare...at least, I'd assume, since Griffonstone doesn't even have an orphanage....I don't wanna believe I was LUCKY for being stuck with Gruff's scornful and kind of abusive ass. Simply put, I stayed with him because he, well, forced me too, for some reason....I just had no one else to turn to. I had no choice. 

*despite the fact that he has finished answering, he keeps rambling, entirely out of anger* Grampa Gruff treated me with respect and acceptance like, 5% of the time. The rest of the times were constantly criticizing pretty much everything about me, or complaining about anything that exists and using me as his punching bag...There were these very tiny occasions where I thought I actually won him over. That he actually cared. Especially on those very, very rare times where he apologized to me, the times where I was so...so hurt, that I just broke down.....But those times never lasted. 

*voice cracks a little bit* Oh, and don't even get me STARTED on when he kicked me out of... out of "HIS" house. Don't make me. I don't want to shed a single tear for that motherfucker....n-not that I ever have...

The only worthwhile thing that old man did for me was put me in the School of Friendship. Otherwise....he just soured me up for good.... *grunts angrily under his breath, looking angry as he stops talking*