Well, loser is only a letter away from spelling 'lover'

Dare (by fnafdemon): Have an arm wrestle with Smolder, and whoever loses gets to sing a Taylor Swift song. Rosy has to pick any Taylor Swift song...

Smolder: *cracking her knuckles, as she's sitting down and facing Gallus, on a chair in his desk* Oh, I am SO ready for this!

*snickers and gives Smolder a competitive smirk* Glad to see you're ready to loose~

Smolder: And I'M glad to see that you're boosting your ego up. I like my wins to be a challenge! *smirks back*

Rosy Star: *smirking as well* Oh, I already know what songs I could make you sing. Hehehe~ Let's see who will sing for us today~!

It's gonna be Smolder! Though, I have no idea if you know any of Tailor Swift's songs. 

Smolder: I listen to her from time to time, I'll admit. *sounding a bit defensive* But I'd never listen to any of her super girly songs!

*raises an eyebrow* ...Sure, Smolder, I'll take your word for it.

Rosy Star: We'll see about that~ Now get ready, 'cause I'll tell you when you should start!

*Smolder and Gallus hold each other's claws by the table, in the arm wrestling position, and give each other competitive looks*

Rosy Star: Ready....set....GO!

*Both Gallus and Smolder start arm wrestling. It's clear that they're putting a lot of force into it, both of their arms being very stiff and only trembling slightly. They start off smirking at each other...until minutes pass and they haven't moved at all, which makes them glare at the other in frustration*

Rosy Star: How are you two STILL going?!

Smolder: *with grit in her voice* Seems like Gallus here has less fluff and more muscle than I thought. *pants a bit*

*Gallus seems to be the most tired out, panting and sweating from the force, but his arm is not budging and he's glaring back* Well, you should've known that..!

Smolder: *slowly starts to smirk* You wanna know something that I have that you don't?

That...That you have tiny claws...? *smirks back*

Smolder: *glares* No...I have is more ENERGY! *moves her wrist slightly and in a few seconds she brings Gallus's arm down* 'Cause I don't get tired easily like you do! HAH! 

GAUGH! *catches breath after his arm is brought down, then groans*

Rosy Star: WOO! Congratulations, Smolder! :D

Smolder: *laughs happily for her victory, then gives Gallus a mocking grin* Now you'll know better than to have an arm wrestling match with me or any dragon! *points to herself* Arm wrestling is a daily practice for us dragons. I even get permits for field trips by winning arm wrestling matches!

Well, I put up quite the fight then! 'Cause I don't arm wrestle often!

 Smolder: Yeah, I can give you credit on that. *ruffles Gallus's top feathers* You just didn't let me tell you myself!

*groans a bit and fixes his top feathers, glaring slightly at Rosy* So, what are you gonna make me sing? -_-

Rosy Star: *smiles* You're gonna sing Tailor Swift's newest song, Lover! Well, one of her newer songs at least!

*blinks* She has a song called Lover? I don't think I've even heard it. 

Smolder: *raising an eyebrow* I don't think I've heard it either.