It's Hearts and Hooves Day, not 'Shipping with Gallus' day!

Question (by TorchTorque): How was your Hearts and Hooves Day with your girlfriend? ;)

*grumbles at Rosy Star, who was next to him* You know, I'm pretty sure this question is in PAST TENSE. Which means that I should answer it tomorrow!

Rosy Star: *rolls her eyes* You always want to have everything your way. You want to take your birthday off from this book, but you also want to answer this question tomorrow. But you can't have both!

*groans, as he starts to mostly talk to himself* Just my fucking luck. My birthday HAS to come right after Hearts and Hooves Day! Ugh!

Rosy Star: Happy Hearts and Hooves Day to all of you, dear readers! ...Hopefully your Hearts and Hooves Day was better than mine! *pouts*

I think you'd have a better time finding somecreature to love if you actually did more than just bossing me around. Bossiness scares lovers off, by the way!

Rosy Star: *gives a sly look* Well, if you think I need good guidance on romance, then you really should answer this question~!

*rolls his eyes* I'm a griffon. Griffons never have good relationship advice.

Rosy Star: But you're a griffon with a hippogriff girlfriend~! 

...Just because I'm dating that dork doesn't mean I know how I'm doing it.

Rosy Star: That doesn't mean you're going to avoid answering the question! *gives a more serious look*

*groans again, and says in a whiny tone* Fine. I'll answer this question now! It's not anycreature's business how my National Sap Day went...or Hearts and Hooves Day, like you like to call it. But it's just...been good. It's been a perfectly fine day for me. 

Rosy Star: ...Aaaaaaaaaand~? You can't leave out the details!

*grumbles* And, um...Silverstream and I, we gave each other stuff. *blushes as he glares down* I just got her chocolates like I did last Hearts and Hooves Day. It's a cliché gift, I know, but I'd rather be cliché than be sappy and give her something excessively romantic. We all like chocolate, so, you know, can't go wrong with it...

Rosy Star: *teasing smirk* And Gallus also gave Silverstream something else~~!

*blushes more* Shut it. Don't give that teasing tone. You're gonna make the readers think I gave her something too romantic! Which I wouldn't do!

Rosy Star: Buuuuut what did you give her~~?

I SAID don't talk with that tone! *looks down again, his shyness showing more* ...I-It was just a card! Yeah, I also gave her a card--

Rosy Star: *interrupting Gallus* A card where you must've told her how much you LOVE her! *gives a tiny squee*

*his cheeks grow red as he thinks about what he wrote for Silverstream, but then he growls at Rosy* SH-SHUT UP! S-So what if I--i-it's not--I--*groans slightly, annoyed with how he was stuttering* Oh, whatever! That's enough to answer the question. The day went fine, I-I gave Silverstream some stuff, she gave me stuff back, we...hung out, and nothing bad happened. The end!

Rosy Star: *gives a cute, manipulative look* But aren't you going to tell us what did Silverstream give you~~? Aaaaand maybe tell us a bit of what you did to--

NO. *quickly cuts Rosy off, not interested in listening to her* I-I've told enough! What she gave was for ME, and no creature else has to see it! We didn't do anything major either! 

Rosy Star: ....Fine. *sighs a bit dramatically* Now that I got my Gallstream shipping feels, I'm now back to being bummed out!

*rolls his eyes, with a bit of a sarcastic tone* "Gallstream". You shippers have such a weird...language. *clears his throat slightly* Anyway, I have a very special request for all of you weirdos. And it's for all of you to happily ignore what I got forced to talk about in this chapter, and wish me a happy birthday instead! *smiles slightly* My birthday is tomorrow, and for it I'm happily accepting decent messages, sweets, cool gifts, and confirmation about how I'm great and better than Rosy Star in every way~

Rosy Star: Hey! *gives an annoyed pout* Cocky griffon...

----------------------------

🚫 *** - DON'T send asks or dares. They are CLOSED. I have too many to do! - *** 🚫