Don't make this chapter discourage you from giving me sweets!

Question/Dare (by TorchTorque): Tell us about the time when you were at your craziest after eating a lot of sweets

*grumbles, already looking annoyed* I can't even tell if this is a question or a dare. On one claw, you're telling me to tell you something about me. On the other claw, this isn't phrased like a question. Even the way this is worded annoys me!

*groans a bit* I know, Rosy Star and I have alluded to the fact that I get...a liiiiitle wild after I have a lot of sugar. I didn't want to say much else because I've enjoyed the times I've gotten sugary treats after these chapters from generous readers. But now you HAVE to know what a lot of sugar does to me, while I do one of my least favorite things to do in this stupid book; tell stuff I don't want to tell! *sounding slightly sarcastic* So excuse me if I'm already annoyed. 

Rosy Star: If it makes you feel better, I don't mind if you get sweet treats after the chapter...Any incentive that helps you continue with this book is great!

*sounds more sarcastic* I always knew you cared about me more than the book. *rolls his eyes*

Rosy Star: BUT it's important to have moderation with things that are bad for you!

Oh, says the mare who can eat a whole pie in two sittings!

Rosy Star: *pouts* Don't say that...I TRY to stretch it out for three sittings! *glares a bit* And I also don't get hyper and destructive when I eat so much sugar like you! *stops glaring, but still has a serious look* Now, let's not argue and get to the chapter. 

*huffs harshly* Fine.... *looks down and grumbles* I still can't believe how obedient this book has made me. I hate it.

The time I got craziest after I had a lot of sugar was two years ago, on the second time I celebrated Nightmare Night. I didn't have any candy the first Nightmare Night we had since Headmare Twilight kept us very busy with a friendship lesson/near death experience. You know, the usual schoolwork for us. *looks at Rosy Star* Do you know if anything was made out of that story? Considering that other stories with my friends had episodes made of them without me knowing. 

Rosy Star: Oh yes, there's a comic for your first Nightmare Night! Here, I'll show you some pictures!