Yona, Sandbar, Smolder, and Ocellus take over!

Rosy Star: I told you all I had a Plan B~! ;D If I can't have Gallus answering here, I'll have his friends here instead!!

Yona: Yona best at answering!! Yona READY!! >:D

Sandbar: *chuckles* Don't get too used to it, Yona. We'll only be here for the week Gallus is gone. 

Smolder: Until then, we're here for you to ask and dare us anything! 

Ocellus: *her eyes widen* I-I didn't agree to anything about dares!

Sandbar: Yeeeaaahh...uuhh...how do I put this....I don't trust this site to dare me to do things that don't get me into trouble! Don't you guys remember what happened to Silverstream? 

Smolder: *rolls her eyes* You guys are chickens, and that's saying something, since we're friends with a blueberry rooster! I can totally take any dare these punks throw at me!!

Yona: Yona too!! Yona best at dares!! 

Rosy Star: *at Ocellus and Sandbar* I guess I can't force you two to do dares....At least you guys were more willing to do this than Gallus. 

Ocellus: *sighs in relief* Oh, thank you ;u;

Sandbar: Anyways, for when you ask, or if you dare Yona or Smolder, let us know who it is that you're asking to! Or if you're asking to all of us!

Smolder: And try not to dump all the asks and dares on me. I don't want to do everything around here!

Ocellus: That goes for all of us...*cute, sheepish smile* 

Sandbar: And if you're wondering why Silverstream isn't here with us, that's because she's got one of these Ask and Dare books of her own! And she's got no limits, you can ask and dare her as much as you want! At least, that I know of. You can find her here in her account: -_silverstream_-

Smolder: Go check her out! And play nice with her, got it? >.>

Ocellus: She would appreciate your attention. 

Yona: Yona and friends now ready!! Yona want to see many comments!!