The good, the bad, and the ugly of this weird, ONE YEAR OLD book thing

Rosy Star: Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've joined in on a chapter! Three months, I think! And I'm coming back now for a VERY special occasion! This Ask or Dare book is now ONE YEAR OLD!!! *jumps excitedly, and blows into a party horn*

*casually lying on his bed, reading from a school book and clearly not caring* Yaaaaay

Rosy Star: Come on, Gallus. You should be at least a little excited! No one has put in the work with this book throughout the year like you have! 

*gives a sassy look* What do you want me to do? Sing 'Happy Birthday' to a sort-of-book? Give me a break! And besides...*snickers* The one year anniversary probably passed. I'm pretty sure this was published around January 10th. 5 days have passed since then! 

Rosy Star: You told me our anniversary was AFTER Janurary 10th! You lying griffon! Dx We're late now because of you!

*laughs and gives an annoying smirk* Gotcha~ 

Rosy Star: *growls slightly at Gallus, but then takes a few seconds to breathe in and out* ....It's fine. It's fine! I want to celebrate what we've accomplished, and that's what we're gotta do! There's no room for me to be angry! *grins* We've got a whole year of accomplishments to celebrate, and we're gonna celebrate it now! I took the time to think of what to do, and I think I got a pretty cool idea! As a thank you to you all, I'm going to name some popular chapters, and some very important readers that have stuck by us throughout the year! *gives Gallus a piece of paper* All of which are in this paper, and which GALLUS will read to us!

*in a sarcastic tone, taking the paper* Oh, great, I love reading -.-

Rosy Star: Come on, you griffon grump, let's get to it! 

*rolls his eyes, then starts reading from the paper* Well, the paper starts with the Top 5 Most Viewed Chapters

Rosy Star: As of today, we have...hmmm *checks on her laptop, her eyes widening and she smiles brightly at what she sees* Oh my God, Gallus! Our book JUST got 15k views now! *giggles* How fitting!

Wait, really? ....My book has been read and re-read 15,100 times? Mostly by creatures I don't know? ...Yeah, I'm not happy about that. That's just unsettling, especially considering all the chapters where I'm forced to do stupid things!

Rosy Star: You're being pessimistic. *smiles* 15.1 thousand reads mean that our book has been successful enough to capture so much attention! And we're gonna name the five chapters readers have enjoyed the most to read or re-read! The first chapter of this book, with the book rules, is not counted on that list. It's the first chapter, so it's the chapter that everyone opens up the book in by default. It doesn't really represent the chapters that readers really enjoy. Instead, these five choices do~! Gallus, give us the winners!

*reading from the paper* Number 5 is 'Abusing Headmare Privileges', with 250 views. *chuckles a bit* Aw hey, you put my chapter titles here. I always like doing those. 

Rosy Star: *snickering* Oh, this chapter was a fun one indeed~