This chapter is about chocolate. I know, chocolate gets my attention too

Question (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey gallus, You like chocolate? I like chocolate. What is your favorite kind of chocolate? Kit Kat, Sneaker, Reece, M&M, or Marshmallow cover chocolate?

Well, that first question is silly. Of course I like chocolate! I thought I made that pretty obvious by now. Heck, I've mentioned that I love chocolate in this book, like twice or three times....But then again, this book has over 100 chapters and it's been almost a year. No wonder you don't remember what I like and don't like now. 

Anyway, I gotta say that I really do love each one of those chocolates. But if I had to choose a favorite...come on, how can any of those beat marshmallow covered chocolate? They MELT in your tongue. *gives a dreamy look and licks his beak* The first time I tried marshmallow covered chocolate, Gabby gave some them to me. I didn't just taste gooey sugary goodness, I tasted the genius of a perfect candied magnum opus. Whoever thought of marshmallow covered chocolate is more intelligent than all of us combined!

Though, I gotta say, just 'cause marshmallow covered chocolates are my favorite, it doesn't mean that I'd want to eat them everyday. It's way too special to eat it like a daily snack, marshmallow covered chocolate is for special occasions! Not like the other chocolates you mentioned, that you can have any day and not need to savor them. From those 'not-so-special but good' chocolates, my favorites are M&M's. And I like them most because...well, they're like little chocolate seeds! My big sweet tooth and my mostly bird-like griffon body just like M&M's more. Oh, and they worry me less about gaining weight than overly eating any of the other chocolates, since they're so small. That's great too. I doubt any of you will agree with my choice, but whatever. 

----------------------------

🚫 *** - DON'T send asks or dares. They are CLOSED. I have too many to do! - *** 🚫