Gallus gets ready for his finals, and Rosy Star takes over!

Rosy Star: Hii faithful readers~! It's me, Rosy Star, and I'm here to give you two announcements. One isn't very good, but the other one is GREAT~!

Rosy Star: The first announcement is that Gallus has to officially study for his School of Friendship finals, so he doesn't have the time to deal with dares or questions. *smirks* After all, Gallus may hide it, but he is totally a huge Egg--

*Gallus flies in* I DARE YOU to finish that sentence! I'm not afraid to claw you again! Dx

Rosy Star: *sweats and shivers as she answers back to Gallus* N-No need for that, hehehehe! Uhhh, Gallus, you should still be studying!

*proud look* I can interrupt my studying to stop you from lying about me. Because I am NOT an Egghead! I'm only studying because I have no choice!*glaring hard* Say anything else, and I'll deal with the announcement myself!

Rosy Star: Fiiiiiine... *once Gallus leaves to study again, she grins* Anywho, my second announcement is that I wanted to have a little activity with you all! *makes sure Gallus is out of earshot, then continues* I hope you all have good reading comprehension, so that you all know that I'm...not actually some 'OC'. I go by Rosy Star and take an unicorn form so that Gallus doesn't freak out. You KNOW what he thinks about humans -.-

Rosy Star: The truth is, I am actually more than his assistant...I'm what you could call his mun. Why? Because I can talk to you like this...

((...Or I can talk to you between these!

Whenever I'm talking to anyone between parenthesis, that's still Rosy Star! Though Rosy Star is just the name for Gallus and for other creatures. I go by Nico as a human.))

Rosy Star: Yes, yes, I know, it blows your mind, I'm sure. Or maybe it doesn't at all and you all knew it. Either way, I'm excited for the activity I want to do!

((I actually left a message a loooong time ago with this idea. Almost 4 months ago, to be precise.))

Rosy Star: So! You're all probably wondering 'Wait, Rosy, what exactly am I supposed to do?'

Rosy Star: It's simple, really! For this chapter, all you gotta do is leave an assumption of something you think could be true about me. It can be about pretty much anything. It can be about the My Little Pony show itself, favorite characters, ideas from the show, favorite ships, all that stuff. It can be a general fact that you think applies to me, like about my family, my tastes, and a more specific fact like my age and my height. It all can apply as me as Rosy Star or as a human, and you can leave more than one assumption if you wish!

Rosy Star: So what do I do with your assumptions? I will just compile them all in the next chapter, and address them one by one. I'll say if you were right, if you were wrong, if you were close, and stuff like that! I'll basically just react to what you think is true about me!

Rosy Star: As for anyone who does know me please don't cheat by saying stuff you already know is true please and thank you

Rosy Star: To wrap this all up, I should tell you that Gallus will have his very last final in a week from now, where he will do a dare he was given a loooong time ago. So I suggest you don't leave him any questions or dares as of now, 'cause they're gonna take a while. After possibly another chapter from me, you can go back to bugging Gallus~ *playful wink, then grins again* I'll be awaiting your assumptions! Give me lots for the chapter, please~!