Grandmas, ooh!! So scary!! Wait, hang on, WHAT IS THAT THING??

Dare (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey gallus I dare you play game call granny

You know, with the way you worded that, I thought the game was called 'Call Granny'. Work on that grammar there.

I can't believe I was almost woken up at midnight just to respond to this. But oh well, I still prefer dares over questions.

So this is i--WAIT!!

WHAT IS THAT....THING?? WHAT KINDA CREATURE IS THAT??

Rosy: Gallus, that's not a creature, that's just a human!!....A human that looks possessed, but still a human!

Oh, great. You're here now. Rosy, I know you're absolutely weird, but HOW do you know what that is?

Rosy: .....Oh, no reason.

Well, humans are absolutely ugly!! Furless and featherless, dead eyes, bald head, and a mouth that looks like the inside of the most narrowest cave ever. That Discord guy is a super model compared to humans.

Oh, and while this thing downloads, say hello to Rosy. Or don't. She's the unicorn that's making me do this stupid Ask and Dare thing, so you can thank her, I guess.

*after 15 minutes later*

....Okay, so I just played, and I feel like I wasted 15 minutes of my life.

It was impossible!! Every time I tried to move it was a pain in my side! It took me a few good minutes to figure out how to move correctly, not before the granny came. Then it took me a while to get to the door, and when I did, Granny showed up to beat me up! Or kill me, I can't even tell. This is a horror game, and I'm supposed to be scared, but I'm more frustrated and annoyed than anything. Would it kill whoever made it to be more clear with how I'm supposed to move??

Though, maybe it would be better if Rosy's phone wasn't a piece of junk. It refused to 'download' the game, so I had to play it on her computer.

Rosy: Okay, being rude to my phone is too far! My phone is my baby, thank you very much! *hugs phone and talks to it* Hush baby, he didn't mean it.

Good, now the readers can know you are as insane as I do. Next time, can I be dared something that isn't impossible to play? Thank you.