My puppy dog eyes are a force to be reckoned with! Also, I still hate Rosy Star

Question (by Hopliln): Lucky: Does the 'puppy eyes' work on Silverstream, I'm curious.

Well OF COURSE they do~! They have never failed me with Silverstream! I don't use them much on her, since I usually don't need to, but when I do, she always gives me what I want~ *looking even more smug* Heck, EVERYONE usually falls for my puppy d...

Well OF COURSE they do~! They have never failed me with Silverstream! I don't use them much on her, since I usually don't need to, but when I do, she always gives me what I want~ *looking even more smug* Heck, EVERYONE usually falls for my puppy dog eyes~! Except Headmare Twilight, for some reason. But otherwise, the puppy dog eyes always work~~

Rosy Star: *rolls her eyes, and then she smirks* Between you and Silverstream, she's the one who gets the most out of you, though~ She knows how to get what she wants~! Like pretend to cry to make you cuddle her, or give you her dramatic sad pout, or ignore you so that you cuddle her, oooorrrr~

*interrupting Rosy* Oh, shut up! *he was blushing hard* T-That was NOT apart of the question! B-Besides, you're making it seem as if we cuddle a lot, which ISN'T true, because as a griffon, I don't allow too many cuddles and cheesiness!

Rosy Star: Yeah...that's only HALF true. She still knows how to wear you down at times >u>

I said shut up!!! 

Rosy Star: You were being too cocky! I needed to bring you down a peg~!

Ugh, I hate you!! *pouts like an angry tsundere*