Rosy Star writes a bad shipping fanfic, and I write something dark and cynical

Dare (by TorchTorque): Gallus and Rosy Star (yes, I'm going to include her for the first time in a while), I dare you to write one short story, each, in this book. I'm excited to see what you guys can do!

Rosy Star: *grins* Thank you for daring me~! Luckily, we can take care of this dare now. I--!

*puts a talon on Rosy's lips* No, no, stop right there Rosy. We need to speed up the intro.

Rosy Star: *slightly annoyed look* What? Why? 

Look, we both have 500 words or so for the short story. This chapter is going to be a PAIN to read if we don't speed things up!

Rosy Star: But I don't even have my short story written out yet! *cute worried look*

...Really? *unamused look*

Rosy Star: Really! *gets out a small basket* I decided I'm going to write my story right here, right now! I asked the readers to suggest some ships, and I put the ship names in this basket! The ship name that comes out, is the ship that I'll write about for the short story! *giggles* 

....This is an awful idea. I'd be surprised if you can make a DECENT short story based around some random ship. *looks even more unamused* 

Rosy Star: It is a GREAT idea, and I'M going to show you my writing chops! *has a sassy, cocky look as she puts her hoof inside the basket/gets out a piece of paper, reads it, and grins* And I'll show them by writing a love story for LYRABON~! Oh yeah, those two are so in love! *gives a small squee*

*looks at Rosy with utter confusion* ....Huh?

Rosy Star: That's LYRA and BON BON! *narrows her eyes* You really should know more about shipping, Gallus. 

No, no I shouldn't. >n>

Rosy Star: *smirks* Don't worry, I will make you into a Lyrabon shipper in no time! Just sit back and pay attention!

Uh-huh, sure, I can do that. *gives a nod, but leans back in his bed and closes his eyes, clearly wanting to take a nap*

Rosy Star: *grins excitedly* Faithful readers, sit back and enjoy! ....And keep your homophobic comments to yourself. 

💖 💖ROSY STAR'S SUPER ROMANTIC LYRABON FANFIC/LOVE SHORT STORY💖 💖 

~~~💖 💖 💖 💖CHAPTER 1: ...THE ONLY CHAPTER!💖 💖 💖 💖~~~~

It was gonna happen. It was going to be the most important mission in Bon Bon's life. No, not agent Sweetie Drops, the old pony who used to have monster-hunting missions. Bon Bon had an important mission. A mission that couldn't be anymore important to the world...

.....To the world in her heart! She just HAD to finally tell Lyra Heartstrings how she felt! Through the longest of times, Lyra and Bon Bon have had a bond like no other. A friendship that Bon Bon had never been able to have. After all, her parents raised her to be a monster-hunter to their caliber. Everyone knows the amount of free time a childhood of monster-hunter training can give you...and that's NO free time! In some ways, that bugbear destroying her agency was the best thing that ever happened to her. No way would have Lyra caught her attention since then.