I've been wanting to do this chapter for two months!!

Question (by Gypsy-Girl-727): Why not reveal an embarrassing moment of Rosy?

YES!!!

Rosy Star: NOOOOOOOOOOO ;o;

YEEEEEES.

Rosy Star: NOOOOO!! Goddammit Gallus, don't do this to me!! You've done nothing but annoy people left and right today! Haven't you had enough? You didn't even show mercy to Silverstream!! *pouts* 

Of course not! I never get enough of April Fools~! It's the only day I can prank around the school, and the professors can, for the most part, appreciate it! *knowing look and smirk* Besides, I could have done this chapter A LOT sooner had you not been such a chicken about it~

Rosy Star: <.< Hmph, says the guy who's name literally means chicken

< Hmph, says the guy who's name literally means chicken

Grrrrmm....well, that settles it, TIME TO BEGIN YOUR STORY~! ...The tamest but most embarrassing one I know, anyway.

Rosy Star: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A.....a party, from what I remember. It was a party, right?

Rosy Star: ...*sighs and frowns* Yes...my aunt and cousins took me to one of their friend's house, since we all got together for Election Day. 

*smirks* Once upon a time, in a party for Election Day! There were ponies of all types eager to know who would be mayor! But there was something horrifying, something eeeeeviiiiiil in company of all of those ponies, something that terrified Rosy like nothing else...........

It...

was....

A TINY DOG. *starts snickering*

Rosy Star: I-I-It wasn't tiny and you know it!! <//////<

No...but it wasn't a big dog either, now was it~?

Rosy Star: *sighs* No...

You wanna know how Rosy reacted to that puppy? She....she.....*starts laughing*

Rosy Star: *groans* No, Gallus, go ahead...HOW did I react?

She...o-okay, at first she avoided it, right? But then the dog realized that she was being pathetic and scared, so she....she RAN AWAY from the SMALL DOG like a total coward!! *starts laughing again*

Rosy Star: *grumbles, looking all flustered* O-Okay, Gallus, that's the super embarrassing story you had to tell. Now let's end th--

W-Wait, no!! *controls his laughter* We haven't gotten to the best part! Don't you remember how you--*laughs a bit* how you CALLED YOUR MOM on that phone, because you said--you-you were like--*imitates Rosy's voice all ridiculous* "Mommy!! Mommy! Come help me!!!! There's a dog that wants to kill me!!" *laughs hysterically and throws himself to the floor*

Rosy Star: S-Son of a--o-okay, N-NOW you're totally done. The chapter can end now!!

*still imitating Rosy* AAAAAHHH! A tiny dog!! The apocalypse is neigh!!!! I don't wanna DIIIIIIE!!

Rosy Star: -/////_/////- *she uses the spell Trixie used on Pinkie Pie in the Magic Duel episode--and it shuts Gallus's beak shut, making him unable to talk*

Hmmm???? Hmmmmm!!! HMMMMMMM!!!! HMMMMHMHM!!!! >:CC

Rosy Star: *angrily mumbling to herself* Start an Ask and Dare book for Gallus, I said. It'll be fun, I said. *speaking normally* You know what? Gallus's grumpiness really has rubbed off on me. I hate you all.