I find out that I'm a really bad babysitter...seriously, Sandbar is still mad!

Dare (by Gypsy-Girl-727): I dare Gallus to babysit.

Something I left out in the last chapter is that, since Rosy wanted me to get two dares out of the way, I watched Kung Fu Panda WHILE I was babysitting. It's a kid's movie, so it did no harm. I babysat Sandbar's little sister...The movie was the only thing I did right. 

Sandbar: *glaring* Yeah, it really was. You're a real bogus babysitter, Gallus. 

Oh, come ooooonnn! At least she liked the movie! And I never made her cry...I just made her cry harder!

Sandbar: Who in their right mind yells at a baby for them to shut up?! You told her you wouldn't feed her if she didn't stop crying! 

What? That's exactly how griffons control their babies!

Sandbar: Well, then excuse me for saying this, but griffons are terrible at caring for kids then!! And how do you excuse that you dropped her to the floor THE MINUTE I handed her to you?

*crosses his arms and glares at the ground, saying in a sarcastic, bitter tone* Well, gee, I'm just supposed to know about kids because my parents told me so much about them, isn't that right? 

Sandbar: *sighs* ...Well, dude, when you put it like that, I don't blame you....but you can't blame me for being mad, either!

Sure I can! I apologized three times already! 

Sandbar: I don't feel right forgiving you when I'm still upset, dude! ...Coral was so excited to meet you. She thought you'd be nothing but a big, fluffy teddy bear...!

It wasn't exactly fun getting cuddled by her all the freaking time, you know. Your sister knows nothing about personal space. 

Sandbar: She's cuddly when she likes someone! And you broke her heart!!

*frowns* Great, more guilt tripping from you, just what I needed!

Sandbar: I'm just saying!! You're lucky Mom and Dad didn't come back early. My mom would've lost her chill if she had seen little Coral crying. She already gives ME a hard time...

*groans a bit* ....If I say sorry again, can you forgive me then?

Sandbar: ...Don't think so.

UGH!!!