More great impressions by yours truly! (featuring Ocellus, the nerdy changeling)

Dare (by Allstarherocharacter): I dare you do voice impressions of Spike and thorax

*chuckles* Well, doing impressions was really fun last time! So I'm glad I'm having another dare I can enjoy after...after four chapters, I guess. Doing dares has surprisingly been somewhat more enjoyable than it was before. Somewhat....I'm still freaked out by my last chapter. *shudders*

Rosy Star: *she teleported right out of nowhere* GALLUS, WAIT!!

GAUGH!! *he flew up from the scare, and then he glared at Rosy* Ugh! What do you want now, Rosy? Dx

Rosy Star: I want to do something nice this time! To celebrate that you have five thousand reads! *grins widely*

*raises an eyebrow* Hasn't this book reached five thousand reads a while ago?

Rosy Star: It did! But I'm not the proud, cocky griffon that didn't want me to show that his rankings in the tags slipped down >->

What? They were a lot higher in the last celebratory chapter! And I blame YOU for being more busy than usual!

Rosy Star: It's been out of my control! Besides, you know you can do these dares on your own most of the time. 

Well, I don't feel like doing them on my own!

*soft giggling was heard, and Ocellus was seen entering Gallus's room*

Ocellus: Typical Gallus. Doing his hardest to not be responsible. *she gives a slight sheepish look as she notices Rosy in the room* Oh, hi Rosy! I-I hope I'm not interrupting anything..!

You're not! Rosy was just leaving. *he crosses his arms and glares slightly at Rosy Star* 

Rosy Star: Hmph, fine, I'll leave. *she slowly walked out of Gallus's room*

*sarcastic tone at Rosy* Walk a little slower, please! We have aaaaaalll day!

Ocellus: Wait...since you're being sarcastic...you mean this dare has a deadline?! *she looked scared just thinking about it* 

*rolls his eyes* No, Ocellus, the dare has no deadline. 

Ocellus: Oh...you were being rude for the sake of being rude, weren't you? *she pouts in disappointment*

Yep! *grins*

Ocellus: Gallus, don't you ever get tired of being mean to Rosy Star? It's so much more rewarding to be sweet and polite to everyone!

Not everyone can be a goody-goody, Ocellus....Besides, that's a dare for another chapter. Right now, I have an impression to do! Let's get that Thorax impression out of the way first!

Ocellus: *sighs a bit* Okay. *in a second, she had changed her form to look like Thorax* 

Well, go ahead! Let me hear his voice! *smiles*

Ocellus, acting as Thorax: Well, hi. I'm Thorax. I'm the leader of the changelings, kind of like a king to them. But I prefer the term leader, it's less...commanding. 

Uh-huh. *after he heard 'Thorax' talk to him, he tried to do his voice impression, and did it pretty much perfectly* Um, hi, I'm Thorax. And I'm clearly not assertive enough to be a king, so I go by being called the leader of the changelings instead!

Ocellus, as Thorax: *giggles a bit* Wow, you got his voice--well, my voice, kinda--right in your first try!

*talking like himself again, with a cocky smirk* I know, I'm talented~ *he starts talking like Thorax again* I represent all the changelings! By being sweet, meek, and not the best at confidence! And I'm probably a nerd, too.