I'm getting deja vu, and I blame Rosy's squeals and screams

Rosy, stop squealing

Rosy Star: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Rosy, we've done this before. 

Rosy Star: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!

Rosy, this is literally gonna be the same chapter as the FIRST chapter we did that was just to celebrate views. I'm getting deja vu here!

Rosy Star: *pouts at him* Let me celebrate, okay? *takes a deep breath* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!!!!

GAAAUGH! *holds his head as Rosy squeals that loudly*

Rosy Star: *sounding louder than usual* We've got 10k views, Gallus!!! YOU'VE got 10k views!!! And you know what that means, we have to thank all of our readers for the support we've been given!!

*small groan* Didn't we already do that with the 100th chapter? Which made me SUFFER, by the way.

Rosy Star: Well, sure, that's why we're not doing anything big. But there's no harm in celebrating~! And there's no harm in giving thank yous, either~!

Rosy Star: I can't thank our readers ENOUGH for always checking in and supporting this book! The ones that leave the dares and the questions, the ones that always give a compliment, and the ones who read this over and over! And our new readers too, which we've gotten a lot of with the time that has passed! You all deserve a thank you from us!

...Yeah, thanks, I guess. *smirks a bit* It's kinda great to have a place where I can get my ego stroked~ Even if that place is really weird. Guess I can thank that show I'm in, too. I still would've preferred being TOLD I was being recorded to be in some show even HUMANS would see, but with this support, I can say that it makes me look good. *smirks more* So I'm glad that show shows off my great charisma~!

Rosy Star: *looks a bit unamused* Are you done stroking your own ego?

Hey, we don't have rankings to brag about here. They've been slipping! ...Somehow. 

Rosy Star: Not ALL of the rankings have slipped though. Some have...stayed the same!

*sarcastic tone* Hmph, how riveting. >:/

Rosy Star: ...You know, for a guy who supposedly hates this book so much, you sound upset about not getting so much attention. *questioning look* 

Only because it's for MY own good. *smiles cockily* Bragging helps my self-esteem~!

Rosy Star: *nods a bit in understanding* Hmm, yeah, you really need it at times. Your self-esteem goes up and down like a rollercoaster...No offense! *innocent smile*

Hmph, offense taken. Don't psychoanalyze me if you want us to still stay...civil..!

Rosy Star: Fiiiiine, I'm sorry *pouts a bit* You know I like being honest! More than you do, at least. 

*huffs a bit as he crosses his arms, getting sarcastic again* Gee, I never noticed. 

 Rosy Star: *smiles again, choosing to ignore what Gallus said* This might be the last big milestone we have for this book in a while, so maaaaybe this will be the last celebratory chapter we do. But I want all of you readers to know how thankful I am for you, whenever I can! Have a happy day, and I hope to see you all in more chapters to come~! I love you all! *pauses for a moment, until she nudges Gallus* Can't you say anything else, Gallus?

Hmmmm *pretends to think for a few seconds* .........Bye. 

Rosy Star: -_-!!

*smirks at seeing Rosy so unamused* Hey, I'm being nice and not telling them to go away, so this is all they get!