Leave the shipping to the cargo, please and thank you

Question (by SpoonBear): So, I've seen fanfics of you X silverstream in my recommended, so,what are your thoughts on You X silver stream??

First off, you were right at the beginning, Silverstream doesn't have a space. Names that have spaces seems to be a dumb pony thing. 

Rosy Star: *whispering* Sounds like you're stalling~

Who asked you?! Go away Rosy! Ahem, anyways, I think shipping is weird overall. Though it's especially weird when it comes to me. I've been asked the dreaded 'Do you have a crush?' question at school too many times, it's just ridiculous! I don't give a flying feather about anyone's relationships, why do people care about mine? You're not the only one who's stumbled upon those weird "fanfics", I have too. People trying to get inside my head like that, with feelings that I don't like one bit....no, just no. The ones that are badly written are just as bad as the ones that are well written. The bad ones are insulting, and the good ones are scary accurate! 

I don't think being shipped with Silverstream is any better or worse than being shipped with any of my friends. Any shipping is weird. The only thing that stands out is that, well, Silverstream is brought up a lot to me. You save Equestria once, and suddenly everyone knows everything about you, even how you've interacted with your friends! I know, Silverstream is part griffon, and she's a girl I definitely do hang around a lot with, so I guess she just SEEMS like an obvious choice. But neither of us feels...well, comfortable, with the fuss others make....Well, I thought it was just me, but Silverstream's already expressed herrself with you. 

I actually wasn't expecting her to blow up like that

I actually wasn't expecting her to blow up like that...B-But uh, you know, whatever. She is technically royalty, so it's probably not the first time she's been paired up with just a guy friend....I shouldn't take it personally...