First Dare for Yona and Smolder: Bunny-napping Angel

Dare by Discord (DerpyDragon988): I dare u to... Bunny-nap Angel >:)

Ocellus: *worried look* Sh-Should we really allow Discord to give us dares? OnO

Rosy Star: Well, Gallus did, so you guys should! 

Sandbar: This is like, totally why I declined doing dares, dudes. They just get you in detention!

Smolder: *oddly very excited* Well, I'll do it!!

*She gets weird looks from Ocellus and Sandbar*

Smolder: ...What? I-I said I wanted to do dares, didn't I?

Yona: Yona said that too! Yona doing bunny-napping dare with dragon!

Smolder: *and weirdly enough, she looks annoyed when Yona says that* Oh, fine.

*Yona and Smolder make their way to Fluttershy's house. They check through the window*

Yona: *grins* Yona and Smolder have best luck! Professor Fluttershy not in home! 

Smolder: This will be a piece of cake! ...But uh, I should go in first. You're so big, you'll call more attention to yourself to the animals! No offense.

Yona: Yona not take it! Yona proud of yak size!! :D

*Smolder grins and goes inside Fluttershy's cottage through a window. Yona waits for her patiently...until Smolder spends 5 minutes inside the house*

Yona: *stomps angrily* What taking dragon so long?! Yaks not best at waiting!! Smolder in there for too long!! That's it, Yona going in!!! *she goes through the same window Smolder got into...but she had to wiggle her way in, and when she fell to the ground she was easily heard. The animals shrinked back at seeing a yak in their home, however*

*And Smolder didn't hear Yona*

Smolder: *giggling as she was petting Angel and drowning him with love* Who's the most adorable bunny I've ever seen? You are, oh yes you are! You're so cuuuuute!!! 

Yona: ....HUH? O.o SMOLDER???

Smolder: *notices Yona and blushes in embarrassment* Wh-What??! I-I'm just gaining the bunny's trust so we can, uh, do this better!! O-Obviously... <//////<

Angel: *looked upset at Smolder saying she didn't really love him, with adorable sad eyes*

Smolder: Now look what you did, Yona!! You made me upset the bunny!! *whispers* Just between you and me....I didn't mean it.

Angel: *immediately gets happy again* 

Yona: *giggles at how cute this is* Yona and dragon need to get out now!! 

Smolder: Let's go!!!

*So Yona and Smolder got out of Fluttershy's house and started heading to their rooms. Angel didn't notice, because he was too busy being petted by Smolder and giving happy squeaks*

Smolder: *after they get to where their rooms are* I think Angel should stay in my room! Just...you know, because he knows me and likes me better!

Angel: *he just noticed he was far away from his home...and he growled angrily!!*

Yona: Yona correct, bunny LIKED you better!! *scared look*