Surprise! My book is getting invaded by dorks!

Sandbar: You're not still in a bad mood, are you Gallus?

Hmph...I could still be better. 

Sandbar: *smiles* We'll make sure you get cheered up. The chapter's getting started now!

Yona: Yona and friends back for takeover!! :D

*smiles a bit* Well, this takeover is different than the one from last time. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere. *sighs playfully* I'm now stuck with you four dorks. 

Sandbar: You know you love us~! *chuckles*

Smolder: And we wanted to get to this takeover sooner. But we blame the lateness all on Birdbrain here.

I wasn't gonna bring you guys in while I've been dealing with *gives sarcastic jazz hands* annoyance and depression. 

Ocellus: *giving a worried frown* You still haven't told us why you've been upset. You know you can talk to us about anything, Gallus. *gives a soft smile* 

*looks away* Well, I don't wanna talk about it....I'm sick of thinking about the past. *raises his voice a bit as he changes the subject, talking to the readers now* What matters now is that, for now, you can ask or dare Yona, Sandbar, Smolder, and Ocellus along with me. You can ask or dare them individually or you can ask or dare them with me or with each other. Just know that, for a limited time, they'll be here joining me! And no, Silverstream's not here. She still has her own book, which she surprisingly hasn't updated in a while. She probably got sick of doing this stuff, and I'm not roping her in just because we'd like to have her here. 

Ocellus: For how long will you have us here, Gallus? 

Hmmm...how many chapters did you do last time?

Ocellus: Hmm...we did around 10 chapters, I believe.

*gives a small grin* I think that's a good number, yeah. Anymore and you could end up here for a whole month, since I tend to do chapters every second day. You do around the same amount of chapters as last time, but you'll have me here!

Sandbar: *pouts* Do I HAVE to be open for dares, too? I don't like doing dares!

Ocellus: Yeah, me neither.. *worried look*

Oh, don't be babies. The dares I get aren't THAT bad...usually. Besides, Smolder will probably get the crazier dares.

Smolder: <n< Yeah, sure, just give all the hard stuff to the dragon! Whatever. Your readers are lucky I'm not afraid of anything. 

And we'll have the same rules. No questions or dares that aren't pony friendly or questions that are fetish-like, so that Sandbar Goody horse-shoes doesn't get traumatized. 

Sandbar: I'm not the ONLY one that doesn't like not safe for ponies stuff, Gallus. *rolls his eyes with a pout* 

No brutal dares will be allowed either, aaaaand....Did you guys end up traveling far away for dares last time? 

Yona: Ooh, yes! Yona and dragon went to Seaquestria last time for prank! 

You didn't HAVE to do that, you two. My readers took advantage of you!

Smolder: Well, Rosy Star never told us about your rule! Besides, our prank was awesome! *smirks* I have no regrets! *high fives Yona*

Yona: *grins* Yona not have regrets either!

*sassy look as he crosses his arms* Uh-huh. Third rule, only give the 'Get out of Ponyville' dares to Yona and Smolder. And I personally don't like dares that intervene with a creature's love life, but I guess you can put that up for vote. 

Sandbar: Well, as much as I find shipping fun, matchmaking is not as cool. I'll second that rule.

Smolder: I'm with you, Gallus...dares intervening with romance are just lame!

Yona: Yona like that rule! Romance fun to watch when it happen naturally! *giggles*

Ocellus: I think I agree with Yona on that. *giggles softly, blushing a bit*

Good! No matchmaking or intervening with somecreature's love life is allowed either. 

Sandbar: And no daring Sandbar! <:D

Ocellus: O-Or me!

*unamused look* Oh, fine. No daring Sandbar and Ocellus.....individually.

Sandbar: ...I guess that sounds good? *whispers to Ocellus* Let's hope Gallus's readers aren't as crazy as he says they are...

Ocellus: *nods with a worried look*

Sandbar: Oh, and remember to specify who you're asking to while we're doing this, radical readers~!

My readers are just WEIRD, but they're not stupid, Sandbar. They should know that by now! ...Though then again, there's one or two that aren't very bright. 

Smolder: Some creatures just need the obvious spelled out to them, Gallus. Now let's see what your readers can do! >:D

Yona: Yona can't wait to see many, many comments with questions and dares! *grinning happily as she gives a cute little hop*

Ocellus: Good day, everycreature. I hope you enjoy these next few chapters with us! *gives a sweet smile*

((I know it's been a bit of a while, but I said I had a surprise, so here I'm delivering it! I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶.̶.̶.̶

In honor of MLP reaching its end, I want to raise our spirits by having most of the Young 6 here to help Gallus on the book, for a limited time. Even if new episodes won't be made of MLP, we can always have content to bring its characters to life and feel them here with us! It's what writing for canon content has always been about! Hopefully I won't be too busy to work on this book while this special change has been added. See you soon, everyone!))