Anything these guys say, I can say better~!

Dare (by Allstarherocharacter): I dare you do voice impression of sandbar, Soarin, and big mac and discord

A fun dare that isn't a singing dare? It's sure been a while! I've shown off my amazing singing talents in many of my chapters, and I'll continue to do so in the next chapter, but I've never shown my acting talents to all of you.... Well, okay, maybe you do know that I'm a good actor. You all seem to know about the...Hearth's Warming prank I did. *scratches the back of his head* But this time, my acting's going to be for fun at least. (And not out of desperation...)

Starting off with an impression I love to do on a daily basis. *clears his throat, and does a...good, but mostly exaggerated impression of Sandbar's voice* WOAAAAH, DUUUUDE! You can't, like, NOT pay attention to our professors in class! That's so not radical, dude. That's so not radical, it makes me think of super bogus waves. The hoof buster waves, dude. I never get distracted at class, bruh. I always pay attention, 'cause, like, I'm an example to follow! And DUUUUDE! You can't just, like, pull PRANKS! That's too gnarly, dude!

Sandbar: *he came in while Gallus was making the impression, and he rolled his eyes with a smile* You KNOW I never sound like that, like, ever.

Sandbar, the sooner you accept that you have the geekiest surfer voice ever, the better it will be for everyone's lives~ What are you doing here, anyway?

Sandbar: I wanted to be the first one to tell you that your impression of me sucks. *smiles playfully*

Oh yeah? I'll let you know when someone compliments my impression of you then~! 

Sandbar: Well, it should be better than your impression of Soarin. You barely know him!

So? The voice is what matters. And he sounds A LOT like you. *he starts doing an impression of Soarin's voice, like his Sandbar voice, but pitchier* Except that my voice is more pitchy for some reason! I'm a grown stallion and you're just a colt! What's up with that?

Sandbar: *giggles*

Hi, I'm Soarin! I'm an awesome wonderbolt! And I, uh... *Gallus thinks for a moment on what to say, until he ends it with--* And you all ship me with Rainbow Dash for some reason. *he then switches to his regular voice* Yeah, I don't know much else about the guy. 

Sandbar: Dude, you are SO going to get a billion comments explaining the appeal of Soarindash after that. *chuckles* 

Soarindash? Geesh, is there any ship name you don't know, Shipperbar? *unamused look* 

Sandbar: Leave me alone, shipping is fun! And I don't do any matchmaking to the ships I like, so it's chill. Come on, even the biggest shipper haters have at least ONE ship that makes them melt, Gallus~

*he tries to deepen his voice, sounding like Big Mac now* Nope. 

Sandbar: *snorts a bit* Nice transition. Anything else you wanna add, Big Mac?

*still doing the Big Mac impression, but unsure on what to say* Uhhh....eyeup? Eeyup. Eeeeyup...*goes back to his regular voice* Okay, screw that. Making a Big Mac impression just makes me feel like an idiot. How does that guy live with barely saying anything?!

Sandbar: You'll never know. You never shut up!! *laughs a bit*

*grumbles, and transitions into doing a Discord impression....which is the one he most falters with, but it's recognizable enough* I don't appreciate your insults, Sandbar! You're lucky I'm so reformed. Otherwise I would have throw exploding chocolate milk cups on you!

Sandbar: *eyes widen a bit, looking worried* W-Woah, wait, you got dared to talk like DISCORD too? A-And you're gonna do it? What if he gets mad if you aren't accurate enough?! D:

*he keeps his Discord impression* Oh, you ponies all think so low of me! Gallus and I are the best of chums! As of late, at the very least. I welcomed him to my humble, chaotic realm for a dare once, and I was a wonderful host! *acts like he gets mad* Such a shame you weren't there. My tremendous hospitality deserved to be praised!

Sandbar: *chuckles* I guess I'll take your word for it...Discord. 

*still doing his Discord voice* Oh, Sandbar, make sure to give my sweet, loving butterfly Fluttershy my salutations~! I'll just be waiting for our next tea party. *he then does some crazy giggle that's supposed to sound like Discord*

Sandbar: *laughs* And then you say you don't ship!

*he uses his own voice now* I don't. But Discord and Professor Fluttershy are apparently an item. I find it more weird than anything, but hey, I can't say I'm too surprised. 

Sandbar: Woah, really? ...Why am I the last to find out about these things? *pouts* 

It's the universe wanting you to stop shipping, clearly. *snickers, and then turns his attention to his readers* Wait, you're still here? The dare's done. You can go now. Seriously, go away.

Sandbar: *pouts a bit* You are so rude, Gallus.