I hope this chapter gets me bonus points

Hmph...I almost had hope that my annoying "assistant", Rosy Star, would actually sleep through the whole day so I could take another day off from these questions! But apparently that's too much to hope for.

Rosy Star: Well, yeah, you can't take two days off in a row! You have a lot of questions and a few dares! You only took a day off because you were so upset ov--

Shush, I'm answering!! Ehem, anyway. Because these two questions are similar, I'm going to answer them together. Which means that I have one less chapter to worry about!

Rosy Star: I'm pretty sure that's lazy.

At least I'm not controlling! And besides, I said the limit was three QUESTIONS OR DARES, not three chapters~

Question by -_silverstream_-: Who is your favorite professor? Mine is Professor Apple Jack!

Question by SpongebobSquarePantI already asked Silverstream this, so I decided to ask you too *shrug* What is your favorite class so far?

I think my favorite teacher has a lot to do with my favorite class, so I'll answer them both at once. I really like Professor Pinkie and her class! It almost feels like it's this small but fun party every time we have it, and I actually really like parties! Yeah, I know, because I'm a griffon that might seem like a shocker, but get this, I didn't choose for Griffonstone to be the most miserable town in existence. I also like that you never really know what to expect in her class...heck, I'm surprised she's not your favorite too, Silverstream. She's so much like you!

Professor Fluttershy is a great teacher too. I mean, I always voted along with her being teacher of the month, so I feel like I should mention her. She really feels like she sees us as equals rather than students, like Professor Pinkie. Not to mention, she actually gives me chances when I miss out on homework! A thrilling phenomenon, all teachers should do the same, thank you very much.