Bucky - Run boy run

(Yall! I got a job! It's so good omg!)

"Promise you won't ever leave me." You whispered as blood dripped down your face. You let Bucky gently wipe it away.

"I promise, I won't ever leave you here." He whispered as tears ran down your face. He sat beside you on the cold metal bed and wrapped an arm around you, you rested your head on his shoulder as you tried to ignore the pain in your body.

"Tell me about our safe place." You whispered as Bucky gently laid down and placed you on top of him. Years ago, you and Bucky had come up with a make believe world that you would talk about whenever you needed to escape.

"Well, if I was there with you right now I would be making you soup in our cottage in the woods. Our puppy running around the place while you sit and talk to me about all the adventures you got up to during the day. Exploring, talking with the animals, swimming in the waterfall and everything else you love to do. And of course bringing home all the stray animals. After we have some soup for dinner we would put our jackets on and make our way into town. There's a big light festival on in the town, everything is lit up in colours and everyone is out having fun." He whispered as you slowly closed your eyes. Suddenly there was a loud noise and you looked up to see agents storming in.

"No! Get away!" You screamed as the separated you and Bucky.

"Bucky!" You screamed before they pulled you away.

"Stay strong!" He shouted back before you both disappeared away from each other. The guards dragged you into a room where you saw Director Ray waiting. (I just sprinkle him in every now and then lol) You saw an all too familiar metal table as you screamed.

"No! Get the fuck away from me!" You screamed as you struggled in their grip. They threw you onto the table and restrained your hands in hand cuffs.

"You know after all this time I thought you'd be used to this." Ray said as you growled at him.

"I will fucking kill you." You hissed making him laugh, he ran his finger over your cheek as you tried to bite his finger. He responded by slapping you across the face.

"Bring him in!" He shouted as they dragged Bucky in.

"I feel you two have been getting a little too disobedient. So, maybe I should show you what the Winter Soldier is capable of." Ray said before he started reciting Bucky's trigger words. Ray and the guards left you there before reciting the last word.

"N-No, Bucky please!" You shouted as you struggled in the restraints trying to break free.

"Soldier, punish her." Ray said through the speakers as your eyes glowed and you melted the hand cuffs off your hands. You leapt up and backed into the corner.

"Bucky, listen to me. You have to come back to me." You said looking to him with hope.

"Who the hell is Bucky?"