Tony - No Matter What

(Warning, rant ahead. So the medication I started recently makes me gain a lot of weight, and I've put on so much weight since I started and it sucks incredibly and it's been really hard for me. Between physical health and mental health I'm slowly starting to fall apart. I'll be ok, I can pick myself up and fight even harder. I just wanted y'all to know that I'm not in a great way right now and if I snap or say something mean you know it's just me or something. I don't know I just wanted to rant a bit, I doubt y'all will read it but still thank you for letting me rant. Writing about this will definitely help me with everything that's going on)

(Trigger warning, it gets real. The fluff will come at the end of the story, I'm fucked up I need to vent into my stories)

You looked in the mirror as you sighed. You knew the pills Bruce had given you would make you gain weight but you didn't realise it would be this much. You felt a tear escape your eye as you began to break down, you thought of yourself so lowly, no with this extra weight you felt worse about yourself.

"Babe! Have you seen my phone!?" You heard Tony call out as you quickly wiped away your tears and put your clothes back on.

"It's in here." You replied as you tried to gather yourself. Tony reappeared with a towel around his waist as he looked at you with worry.

"Everything ok?" He asked as you ignored him and walked out of your room. Tony watched you leave as he looked at you with confusion, had he said something to upset you?

You were down in the training rooms alone, you wanted to get in a work out. But Steve and Nat came in as you groaned. You began going at it on the punching bag as you felt Steve and Nat come up behind you.

"Try to relax a little more, don't be so tense." Nat said as you groaned and ignored them.

"If you go a little faster it helps burn more calories." Steve said as you stopped.

"Fuck off." You growled lowly as Nat and Steve looked at each other in confusion.

"We're just trying to help Y/N." Nat said as you stormed off.

"Was it something I said?"

You were sitting on the couch watching TV as Steve came in, you avoided his gaze as he sat beside you.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said as you glared at him.

"You know I'm always here to talk." He said as you scoffed.

"Oh trust me you wouldn't understand this." You growled as you went to storm off again but he stopped you.

"Fuck off Rogers!" You shouted as you pushed him away from you and managed to storm off.

You were sitting on the roof when Tony found you.

"Babe, you have to talk to me." He said as you shook your head. He went to go touch you but you flinched away.

"Sweetie, you have to tell me what's going on." He whispered as you began to cry.

"Fuck off!" You screamed as he looked at you in shock.

"I don't fucking want you!" You screamed again as he looked at you.

"Y/N, y-you don't mean that." He said as you pushed him.

"Get out of my life!" You shouted as you broke down on the floor sobbing.

"Fine." Tony muttered before walking off. You screamed as loud as you could and ran back down to your room where you grabbed a knife and locked yourself in the bathroom.

"Sir, Y/N is in danger." Jarvis said as Tony looked up from his work.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked with worry.

(Self harm warning please skip if you're sensitive to it!)

"I saw her enter the bathroom and she has no left. I hear a lot of crying and I sense an elevated heart rate." Jarvis said as Tony showed a face of confusion. He made his way up to yours and his room as he saw the bathroom door locked.

"Y/N, what's going on?" He asked as he knocked on the door.

You were sat on the bathroom floor covered in blood with the knife still in your hand as you body shook.

"No!" You screamed while you sobbed uncontrollably.

"Jarvis unlock the door." Tony said.

"No! Go away!" You screamed as the door unlocked and Tony quickly opened it. He gasped at the sight as he quickly grabbed the knife from you.

"Please, please just go away." You sobbed as he looked at you in shock.

"Jarvis, get Bruce here." Tony said as he knelt down on his knees and looked into your eyes.

"Darling, what happened?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"Y-You hate me, y-you should. I'm o-overweight and f-fat and a fucking mess. You should be with N-Nat or P-Pepper, not me. I'm terrible." You cried out as Tony looked at you in shock. That's how you saw yourself.

"Oh god sweetie, that's how you feel? Y/N, no no no no. I would never think of you in that way, you are amazing and beautiful and you are not fat. I love you more than anything in this world and nothing will change that. Is there more going on?" He asked as you nodded and sobbed.

"I-I was diagnosed with Bipolar, a-and I have to take anti-psychotics too. A-And they make me g-gain weight. I'm broken." You whispered as you broke down even more, Tony held you as tight as he could.

"Sweetie, you are not broken. Not one bit. God, I love you so much. You are everything you need to be I promise I never wish you to be more." He whispered as he saw you closing your eyes.

"Come on baby, stay with me." He whispered as Bruce appeared at the door.

"Shit. Tony carry her up to the infirmary with me." Bruce said as Tony nodded and gently picked you up.

"Please." You whispered as Tony kissed your forehead and made his way into the elevator with Bruce.

"Shh love, I've got you." He whispered as they made their way to the infirmary.

Once they were there Tony rushed you in and laid you on a bed as Bruce got to work.

"I'm sorry." You whispered before passing out.

Bruce had fixed up your arms and Tony had cleaned the blood off you. He sat beside you gently running his hand through your hair. You eyes slowly opened as you began to cry.

"Shh baby I'm right here." Tony whispered as you gripped onto his hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Tony. I'm so sorry." You cried out as Tony gently climbed in beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Shh love, I don't blame you one bit. Bruce explained a few things, and I understand why you didn't tell me. But I want you to know that you can always trust me, I will never ever judge you baby. I am here no matter what, I promise. You're safe with me." He whispered as you buried your head in his neck and cried softly.

"I love you so much Tony." You whispered as he gently ran his hand through your hair.

"I love you too Y/N." He whispered back as you both cuddled into each other.

"I'm always going to be here for you Y/N. No matter what." Tony whispered kissing your forehead.

"No matter what."