Avengers - Goddess

(Lil sprinkle sprinkle of some greek mythology. Also your name is Astra in this because it just makes sense for the god to name you that. And before you said wahhh Thor is norse and this is greek it doesn't make senseeeee there's literally greek gods in the marvel universe so shut the fuck up)

You landed on the hard ground as you coughed and glared up at the stars above you.

"Son of a bitch!" You shouted laying on the ground.

Your father Astraeus had finally had enough of you. You weren't supposed to be born anyway, he always hated you for that. You weren't even the goddess of anything. Your four brothers weren't exactly on your side and your mother Eos was too busy being 'pure' and amazing to the humans to even notice you. So, your father sent you to Earth. To 'learn a lesson.' What a bitch.

"Fuck you!" You screamed at the sky as you slowly got back onto your feet.

"Well shit." You muttered looking around seeing you were in an open field. You had been to Greece a really long time ago but other than that you stayed in Olympus. This was definitely a change from that.

You stumbled along until you found a road. You'd seen the new world every once in a while, but you didn't know much about it. But you had read about cars, surely you could steal one.

You sat on the edge of the road until you heard a noise and saw head lights coming for you.

"Bingo." You muttered standing in the middle of the road as the car came to a screeching halt. A man in a grey suit stepped out and looked at your small body.

"Are you alright?" He asked as you glared at him.

"Give me your car!" You shouted as he looked at you in confusion.

"If you need a lift somewhere I can help." He said as you thought for a moment. Might be good, you had no idea how to drive. You groaned and got into the passenger seat, you still had your powers so if he tried anything he would die.

"Where too?" He asked as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Okay...I'm heading to New York City, is that okay?" He asked, you nodded and looked ahead of you.

"Where'd you come from?" He asked.

"Olympus." You muttered, he looked over at you and noticed the unique markings and symbols up your arms.

"I'm from a place called Shield, we help individuals like you. I'm Nathan." He said as you looked over at him.

"Astra." You muttered making him nod.

"Do you know Thor?" He asked as you scoffed.

"Thor isn't real. He's just a stupid myth." You retorted as he chuckled a little.

"Well, he's very real. All of those Norse gods are, I wasn't aware all the greek gods were real too." He muttered focusing back on the road.

"What are you the god of?" He asked as you rolled your eyes.

"Goddess of nothing, pretty interesting huh?" You muttered bending your legs so you could hug your knees to your chest.

"Why are you here then?" He asked.

"My father sent me here as punishment." You replied quietly as he chuckled a little.

"Why is that funny?" You growled.

"No, it's not that. It's just that's how Thor got here too. Maybe you can meet him." He replied as you rolled your eyes again.

"Yeah sure whatever." You muttered as the man chuckled a little.