Steve/Bucky - Fall

(This was really rushed but I just couldn't get into it enough ahh! But none the less I'll still post it. Thank you for all of your comments too! I think this is the only one I'll write, I just couldn't get any motivation to do anymore and I have no idea why, my brain failed just thinking about it haha)

(I entered my second one shots book into the Wattys! AH!)

Make sure Bucky never falls from the train.

You were sent here by a higher power or whatever you want to call them. All you knew is that they created you and sent you to different universes with a mission.

And your mission this time around was to save James Barnes.

You thought your bosses could at least transport you to this universe before Bucky and Steve were on the train but no they transported you directly onto the death train.

Steve/Captain America and Bucky were walking down the halls of the train when they came face to face with you.

"Who are you?" Steve asked as you put your hands up.

"I don't want to harm anyone." You whispered as he nodded to you.

"Are you here against your will?" Bucky asked, you nodded. That was the best way to describe it.

"Alright, get behind us." Steve said as you scurried to get behind the two men.

Steve walked forward and suddenly the door slammed shut separating you from Steve.

"Get behind me!" Bucky shouted as he started firing his gun.

"Oh man I didn't sign up for this." You whispered as someone came down the hall of the train and Bucky kept firing at them.

You could easily take them out, but your only mission was to stop Bucky from falling that was it.

Bucky kept firing until he ran out of bullets.

"Jesus christ!" You swore as you pressed yourself behind the large metal boxes.

Finally the door opened and you looked up to see Steve, he threw a gun to Bucky as you sighed in relief.

Steve took down the man firing at you as the two came together and you stood behind them both.

"I had him on the ropes." Bucky said as you thought for a bit and your eyes widened.

"Bucky!" You shouted grabbing Bucky and tackling him to the floor. Steve was blasted at the wall and it was torn off as you kept Bucky down.

"Don't move!" You shouted in his face, you were about to knock out the threat when he blasted again. Steve flew out and grabbed onto the handle.

"Shit! Steve!" You shouted as you and Bucky ran out to him. Bucky began climbing out as you grabbed him and threw him back.

"Stay back!" You shouted trying to climb out, but it was too late Steve fell as you looked down with wide eyes.

You could save him, you could easily save him. But those weren't your orders, your orders were to save Bucky.

"I'm sorry." You whispered watching him fall.

"No!" Bucky screamed out. You knocked out the threat as Bucky grabbed you and threw you against the wall.

"What did you just do!?" He screamed as you looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he dropped you to the ground.

"Good job agent."