Alpha - Part 2 (Stucky x reader) (NSFW)

(18+! Don't read ahead children skip to something else. There is a lot of sex in this and a lot of details, very nsfw!!! Read ahead at your own volition. I needed to let out my horny emotions)

You felt uncomfortable, hot and pained. Oh no...

You quickly got up and rushed up to the infirmary.

"B-Bruce, I-I think I'm going into h-heat. B-But I don't want to, I need you to stop it." You whined out as Bruce looked at you sadly.

"Sweetie your body and mind is still detoxing the drug your alpha gave you. You can't go on anything else, and it would be unhealthy for you to skip it." Bruce said making you groan.

"I-I've never had one without an alpha, and I'm scared." You whispered with tears in your eyes.

"Maybe one of the alpha's could help you, they all know how to control themselves and would be ok to help." Bruce said making your eyes widened.

"I-I could never ask something like that from them." You muttered as Bruce nodded.

"Since this is your first heat without an alpha and off those drugs it's going to be rough. I think it would be wise if you had an alpha with you to ease the pain in your body and mind. Do you want me to ask?" He asked, you thought for a bit before nodding.

"M-Maybe Steve or Bucky?" You whispered so quietly he barely hurt you.

"Go back to your room sweetie and I'll go talk to them." Bruce instructed as you nodded and headed back downstairs.

Bruce made his way to the main room where he saw the team lounging around.

"Bucky, Steve may I have a word with you?" Bruce said as the two alpha's stood up and made their way to him.

"What's up Bruce?" Bucky asked crossing his arms.

"Well, it seems Y/N is going into her heat. This will be her first one without her alpha and without those awful drugs. It going to be very painful for her, and without an alpha she could get really sick. I need one of you to help her, of course you don't have to if you really don't want to but she needs an alpha through this time." Bruce explained as the two men thought.

"I'll do it." They said in unison as Bruce looked at them in shock.

"Perhaps you could both do it, if you are comfortable with it of course. Having two alpha's would dull her pain even more and make her feel safer. Only if Y/N is ok with it. Both talk it over and meet me down at her room, I'll talk to her." Bruce said making the two men nod. Bruce headed down to your room, he opened the door to see you curled up in bed whining softly. Bruce gently sat beside you and placed his hand on your forehead.

"Poor dear. How would you feel about having Bucky and Steve take care of you together? You can say no sweetie, but it would help you even more if you had two alpha's. Only if you're comfortable with it." Bruce said gently running his fingers through your hair.

"Y-Yes, I want them both. I-If they want me." You whined out before you heard a knock at the door. You knew it was the two alphas.

"I'll leave you to it then dear." Bruce said as he opened the door and let the alphas in.

"Remember she's still traumatised from her old alpha, be gentle with her." Bruce warned before Bucky closed the door. His heart stopped when he saw you curled up on the bed whimpering.

"I-I'm sorry." You whispered as you began to cry. Steve and Bucky instantly rushed to you and sat either side of you.

"Shh omega, we're here. We're going to take care of you. You can trust us Y/N, we won't hurt you one bit." Steve said as you jumped up and wrapped your arms around him.