Pietro - Keep Running

It had been two years now, two years since your father, Loki had sent you away to Midgard. You were a homeless teen, you lived in an alleyway and ate at homeless shelters.

Your grandmother Frigga had taught you magic, so you could defend yourself when someone tried to attack you. But it was hard going from living in a castle to living on the streets of a city you had no idea about.

Your father had apparently attacked this city before you had come here. That's why he sent you here, after Thor came here and Loki tried to take over he decided you needed to be as far away from Asgard as you could.

He was selfish and you hated him for it.

You were sitting in your alleyway contemplating life when you saw a group of teenage boys. They looked like rich assholes.

"Look at this shit, it's a little homeless bitch." One said as you rolled your eyes.

"Just fuck off before I have to kill you." You groaned standing up as they all laughed.

"What's a little bitch like you gonna do?" One said as you lifted your hand up so it glowed green. You were about to send a blast towards them when something else knocked them over.

"What the hell?" You muttered as they all ran away. You saw a blur of something and suddenly a young man was in front of you.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a thick accent.

"I'm fine, I could've handled them." You grumbled making him chuckle.

"And how would you do that?" He asked as your hands glowed green again.

"Hey! You're like my sister! But she has red magic." He said as you withdrew your magic and looked at him in question.

"You shouldn't be out on the streets like this, especially not with your power. You could be a target. Why don't I bring you to my friends? They might be able to help." He said as you thought for a moment.

"Who are your friends?" You asked cautiously.

"The Avengers." He said as your eyes widened. They would certainly kill you on site if they knew who your father was.

"U-Um, that's okay. I don't want to bother them." You muttered looking away from him.

"They help people like you all the time. I can't just leave you here, alone. What's the worst that could happen? They give you someplace to live." He said making you smile.

"I-I suppose I could try. I'm Y/N." You muttered holding your hand out for him to shake.

"Pietro." He replied shaking your hand.

"Aren't you worried I'm a murderer or something?" You asked making him chuckle softly.

"I like to believe in people. Come on, I'll take you back to the tower." He said, suddenly he picked you up and everything went by in a blur. You shut your eyes tight and held onto him.

He came to a holt as you opened your eyes to see you were in a modern building.

"Ahh Pietro. Are you aware you have a woman in your arms?" You heard a man say looking up to see Tony Stark.

"Everyone, this is Y/N." Pietro said putting you down as you smiled a little at them all.

"H-Hello." You muttered as they all looked at you.

"She had powers, I thought you guys could help her. She was living on the streets." Pietro said as you shifted awkwardly.

"Are you from earth?" Steve asked you, you looked away from him a little.

"W-Well, I'm from Asgard." You whispered, you didn't need to tell them who your father was. But they could know you were from Asgard.