Tony - The Past

(Go check out my avengers x reader books on my page!)

(In this Beck's power is real. There's adult themes so children LOOK AWAY)

"I know it's a long time darling but we all have to go. I've got a good friend coming to look after the tower with you, I trust you and him." Tony said as you sighed.

You had worked for Tony for three years now, and worked for the Avengers. You were close to all of them, they had taken you in from one of the biggest villains in town. You had been a slave to the villain for a long time, Tony rescued you and gave you a home and purpose. They never managed to capture the villain, his name was Mysterio. They didn't know who he was or where he went.

"You have my number if anything happens, you have all of our numbers. I'll call to check in every few weeks." He said as he continued to pack his clothes.

"Of course Sir, I'll call you if anything happens." You said as he nodded and kissed your forehead.

"Come down and say goodbye to everyone." He muttered, you followed him out of the room and down the stairs seeing the team ready to go.

"Y/N, we're gonna miss you!" Clint shouted as he hugged you making you chuckle.

"I'll miss all of you too. When's your friend coming?" You asked Tony as the elevator dinged. You looked up as you paled.

"Everyone this is Quintin Beck." Tony said as you stepped back. It was Mysterio, your old master.

"T-Tony." You whimpered quietly.

"Ah ah ah pet, I wouldn't do that if I was you. If you say one thing I'll kill everyone here." Beck said in your head as you shut your mouth.

"What is it dear?" Tony asked as Beck smiled and you.

"N-Nothing, don't worry." You whispered as he nodded.

"Well, you both have your orders from me and my number. If anything happens just let me know." Tony said as they all got into the elevator.

"Bye Y/N!" Everyone said as you smiled and said your goodbyes. The elevator doors closed as Beck smiled.

"I've been looking for you for a long time darling." He said as a tear escaped your eye.

"Jarvis!" You screamed out making him laugh.

"Oh darling, I disabled him. No ones helping you." He said as he hand trailed over your hip. This was your worst nightmare.

"Tony!" You screamed as you ran for the elevator but he trapped you in his magic.

"Tony!" You screamed again before something wrapped around your mouth to stop you from screaming. Tears ran down your face as you tried to break free.

"Took me a very long time to realise it as Tony who took you from me. So naturally, I befriended him, made him trust me and now I can easily get you back pet." He said as he stalked up to you, you couldn't help the tears stream down your face.

"Shh darling, you're very lucky I rescued you. But I'm very angry with you, you never even called." He mocked you, you tried and tried to break free but it was no use. He released you from him magic as you fell to the ground.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" He said as you looked up at him in fear.

"F-Fuck you." You growled as he kicked you in the stomach making you gasp.

"You've spent far too long with Stark dear." He said before slapping you across the face. You jumped up and shoved him away as he chuckled.

"Little pet has gotten brave has she?" He said, you ran for the kitchen to grabbed a knife but he was far too fast for you.