Loki - Variants

(Ok so the night I watched the new Loki episode I dreamt I was there with him so of course I have to write about it, I barely remember but here goes nothing. Sorry if it's messy. Spoilers ahead!)

It never ended in this place, every day the same. Again and again, you had no other choice.

"Y/N, you there?" You heard a voice say as you snapped out of your trance to see Mobius above you.

"S-Sorry, just lost in thought." You muttered rubbing your eyes.

"You better get back to work before the boss comes through again." He said as you nodded and went back to your screen where you were working. This is was your life, a long long time ago you had ended up in the TVA as a prisoner. You begged with he court to let you stay and work for them. If you were being honest you wished you could've just been erased. This place was worse than hell, and yes you'd been to hell before so you knew quite well.

"Shoot, I got to go. Looks like they brought in one interesting man." Mobius said, before you could ask him anything he rushed off leaving you alone at your desk surrounded by all of the other bland boring coworkers. Unlike them you had a collar on your neck, like the prisoners did. It was subtle and Mobius had given you a shirt that allowed you to cover it up, but it was still a reminder of your endless hell.

"I heard they were bringing in another God today." You heard one of your coworkers say as you quickly went through the files on your screen. You saw a name pop up.

"Loki." You whispered to yourself looking over his file. He was interesting to say the least. You thought for a while before quickly leaving your desk and running to the court room where you knew Mobius and Loki would be. You knew you would get your ass kicked for this, but you wanted someone sort of action in your humdrum life. You made it to the court rooms where you saw Mobius coming out with Loki. You stopped when Mobius saw you and chuckled awkwardly.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked as the God eyed you suspiciously.

"I-I heard they were bringing in a God and I wanted to see for myself. I never get to see the cool prisoners!" You whined making Mobius sigh.

"Well?" The prisoner asked smiling making you chuckle.

"I'm underwhelmed." You said making his smile disappear.

"Y/N, go back to the offices." Mobius said as you crossed your arms.

"Let me come with him, come on I'll be really quiet." You said making him sigh.

"Fine, come on." Mobius said as you smiled and followed them.

You walked along the hallways, you could see how much Loki was terrified. Though he would never admit it. You heard them chatting to each other before Loki stopped and looked out into the vast operations of the TVA. You walked up with them to the railing as Loki looked around in awe.

"Home sweet home." Mobius said as you looked away and rubbed your arm awkwardly.

"I thought you said there was no magic here." Loki muttered making Mobius chuckle.

"There isn't." Mobius replied as Loki continued to stare.

"This isn't real." Loki muttered before Mobius pulled him along and you continued following them.

"This place is a nightmare." Loki said as you chuckled.

"You have no idea." You grumbled, Loki looked back at you before Mobius kept pulling him along.

You made it to the elevator and stood awkwardly in the corner with the two men.

"I'm Mobius." He introduced himself as Loki stared at his hand.