Day Off

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

We were walking to our aircraft, it felt good to be dressed in my jumpsuit again, flying always calmed me, and I needed to get calmer.

"Did you have fun on your outing?" I asked Hangman, he turned and gave me a smile.

"Yes, thank you for letting me take her overnight."

I let out a laugh, I was happy that I sounded relaxed, because inside my heart I was anything but relaxed honestly.

I was looking at this man, a man that I cared about, and I now know that he is a traitor – looking at him and shifting through my feelings I know that it isn't that far off of an idea, he has always been what you could call morally grey.

How could Mav not agree that I should tell Chase about him, that I should take her far away from him.

I didn't mind sharing, but if I was honest, deep down I wanted her for myself, I wanted to do the whole thing, house with a white picket fence, the baby – I didn't care that it was Hangman's, and maybe we could have a little one of our own, a dog, a cat, stability.

I was doing my best not to freak out.

"Next time you should come."

I don't know why that shocked me, but I guess my expression gave that away, he gave me a very wicked smile.

"When we take her together, she can get really loud."

I don't know why I blushed – because I did like the sound of that.

"We should ask her later...let's fly."

We nodded at one another and started to prep for flight.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I got up and stretched, suddenly my stomach fluttered, I smiled looking down.

I sat down and just let my baby move; I was starting to feel uneasy, nothing about the baby, but about the future.

I knew that I was more than financially able to take care of the baby – without any help from Hangman, but it was the emotional aspect of it.

I knew that I wanted Rooster and Hangman in my life, but I wanted my child to have some stability, and I had no idea how to go about it.

The baby would complicate things, I didn't have much time until the baby was here, I needed to make arrangements, I wasn't going to be raising my child on an airbase, I wanted a house, yard, and a neighborhood.

After a few more moments my stomach settled more and I laid back down in bed, I was tired again, so I wasn't going to do anything today – I was going to have a day off to myself, something that has rarely happened.