Arc I - Chapter 10

Y/N POV

What in the actual heck is happening!? I get Isekaied into League of Legends for a few days, discover that only about nines hours went by in real life, almost die a couple of times and somehow DRAGGED AHRI into the real world! What am I suppose to do when she wakes up?! We were literally just fighting two minutes ago, she's gonna be pissed and kill me! Maybe I should just run away, tell my parents I'm moving back in with them. No, no that's a bad idea. If Ahri finds out where I am, I'll just give her more targets to kill.

This is bad, this is really REALLY bad! My panicking mind was racing with ideas of how this will end. I don't keep a gun on me so there's no way I could defend myself. Kitchen knife! I have kitchen knives! I beeline out my bedroom door and downstairs to the kitchen. All the knives I had were small, they wouldn't do me squat! Wait, it's late at night right now so I might be able to get her outside and away from me. That's a serious risk though since she might wake up. My options so low though.

As I went back up the stairs and reached my door, I hesitated for a moment. The way she was begging right before we got out of the game. I may not be aware of what this Ahri went through but nobody just begs like that, right? If I don't do anything though, I might end up getting killed. I bit my bottom lip as I open the door. There is way too much going through my head right now but I need to make a decision right now. When I open the door, my eyes shrunk in horror. Ahri was awake and shaking her head.

When she opened her eyes and looked at me, I felt like the whole world was about to blow up in my face.

Y/N: H-hi...?

Her ears furrowed, her tails when stiff and her eyes began to glow. I was staring at a monster.

Y/N: B-bye!

I slam the door shut and immediately darted for the stairs. I could hear the door behind me get ripped apart. Despite the panicked rush I was in, I managed to not trip and fall down the stairs. Ahri, on the other hand, basically flew down the stairs and got in front of me. Now she was standing between me and the front door.

Ahri: I don't know what the hell you did, but you're going to wish you hadn't did it!

Y/N: I-I didn't know this would happen, I swear!

Ahri: Liar!

She then tries to stab me with her fingers again but I actually managed to dodge it and run into the living room. A tail then wraps itself around my ankle and causes me to fall onto the floor. I turned to look back as Ahri dragged me to her. All I could do was hold my arms up in front of my face but like every other time, she uses her other tails to pull them apart. All of her tails around around my limbs, completely immobilizing me and no amount of struggling was gonna get me out. Forget how nice the tails feels, this is literally the moment I end up dead on my own floor!

Ahri: Finally got you.

Y/N: L-listen, we can t-t-talk about this, r-right?

Ahri: You want to talk? After accepting a quest to kill me and almost doing so, you want to talk!?

The worst possible case for me to go against. I'm actually going to be killed by a video game character! She wraps her clawed hands around my neck and holds up her orb.

Ahri: I don't want your soul anymore. I just want you dead!

I instinctively close my eyes and try to look away, but I didn't feel any pain. Nor was the pressure around my throat tight. I didn't feel her claws too. When I looked up at her, I could see that her arms and face were tense. Was she frozen or something. She pulls back and attempts to attack me again but nothing happened.