Arc II - Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Heading into town, I realized something. I wasn't very tired. Turns out, getting knocked out by the champ everyone loves to hate lets you catch some Zs. If only that trained my spirit cause the moment I saw the black stone and red flags I immediately got cold feet. Noxus is brutal even by Runeterra standards. What are the odds I'd survive this, an Earthling? I swallowed the lump in my throat and approached the town entrance. The guards immediately aimed their spears at me and approached. I simply put up my hands in surrender.

Noxian Guard1: Who're you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N. An adventurer if you will.

Noxian Guard2: Oi! Lookie here! We got ourselves a hero to be!

They both laughed as loudly as possible before relaxing their bodies.

Noxian Guard1: So hero, what princess are you looking for? She ain't in this castle.

I hate these people even more now. Guess I'll go with my old story for now and add in the Kled bit.

Y/N: I'm actually looking for my sister. A contact of mine told me that a person named Kled could help with that.

They both then looked at me like I was crazy. At least they weren't laughing anymore.

Noxian Guard2: Are you mad?! That crazy furball would sooner rip your throat out for breathing his air.

Not wanting to spend more time talking with these two, I decided to capitalize on their current mental state.

Y/N: Buddy, I've slain two dragons and made a murderous fox Vastaya my slave just so I could find my sister in Ionia. A Yordle doesn't intimidate me and if he has what I want, I'll rip it from his corpse if I have to.

I don't know if I went overboard there but they seem to have bought it. Sounded pretty strong and Noxian to me.

Noxian Guard1: Well uh, we don't know where he is but the commanding officer here might. Just head to the tower in the middle of town.

Y/N: Thank you for your cooperation.

I wasn't sure if I should've sounded like a serial killer or an annoyed bodyguard so I went with the latter. With that, I was finally let inside Khworez. It was a nice-looking port town by Noxian standards. Course, it was Noxian so everything looked the fricking same. Have you guys heard of these things called colors? Black and red aren't the only ones regardless of how cool those two look together. I let out a sigh and headed toward what I assumed is the marketplace. I had almost three thousand gold so I could get a fully built item, maybe a mythic. No, that's not efficient or safe.

When I walked into the Marketplace, I saw the familiar old man.

Y/N: Xanders!

Xanders: Ah, the young lad from before! I see you've made the journey overseas as well.

Y/N: Just doing my adventuring. Won't get far without some items though.

Xanders: Yes, of course. My shop is always open to people like you.

Plenty of money to get off of us, huh? Anyways, the items I get are five health potions, plated steelcaps, and the old items of Ruby and Sapphire Crystal along with the Rejuvenation Bead. That leaves me with about four hundred fifty gold. Once the menu was closed off, I opened my inventory up and had them all set up.

Y/N: Pleasure doing business with you.

Xanders: Stay safe out there young one.

Now that I got my shopping out of the way, I take my time browsing around the marketplace, more curious about what they may sell than actually wanting to buy stuff. Most of it was weapon-related as expected. Since it was pretty uninteresting, I headed toward the tower in the center of town. Of course, the guards there also barred me from entering.