Arc II - Chapter 6

Ahri POV

After having to endure another weird trip through the Bandle place, something that really bothered Y/N as he seemed to be on the verge of throwing up. Thankfully, we got out sooner than expected and were just outside of the Noxus Capital.

Teemo: Black. All scary things have the color black.

That's not... true...? I can only imagine what Y/N thinks of that. From where we were, the gates into the city were far enough away so none of the guards could spot us.

Y/N: Ugh... so this is the last time we'll meet right?

Teemo: Probably. The Bandle Scouts have no reason to be out here anymore. Kled will probably be a little difficult to handle but I know that if we need help, we can always find you two.

We weren't really that helpful. It's hard to hit something so small and fierce and crazy... He also smelt horrible. The Bandle Scouts then begin to return to their place through the portal. Teemo gives one final wave.

Teemo: Stay safe on your adventures! I̴̩̗̰̥̿́́͆̆͋͜͜ ̴̦̼̳̍̂̽͒͂̎͜͜͜w̵̛̥͈͖̳̻̼͗͌́͒͝ɒ̷̨̛͚̞̥̩̻̔̑͐͆̓ņ̴͔̪̩͎͎̀̇̈́̅́͝Ɉ̵̛͎͖̠͇͓͈̅̽̾̽͘ ̴̫̝̤̹̳̑̔̇̆̌͝ͅɈ̶̲͍̩̻̞̪͗̅̇͛̾̉ò̸̢̱͇̼̜̦̒͗̄̅͝ ̵̲̥̼̣̠̰̊̅̓́́͂ʞ̴̛̯͕̼͓̯͎̽̉̈̆̕î̷̩̠̣͎̝̣̈͂̔̚͝l̵̨̢͎̻̼̜͑̃̎͋̀̚l̴̡̟͙͇̯̺̇͛̈́̒͌͊ ̴̞̫̻͉͚̠͌͋͑̒́̚γ̸̼̲̥̦̾̈̇̍̈́͘ͅͅo̵͍̥̥͖̹̲̓̊̓́̍̿υ̷͓̭̣̺̝̦̽̀͌̉̚͝ ̶̢̧̯̜̘̝́̄̈́̈́̋́m̴̠̦̝̹̟̘̏̈̐̇̓͝γ̵͙͇̙̣̰̹̉̀̄̓́̎ƨ̸̡͖̭̠͔̦̈́̏͌̊͒̏ǝ̸̦̻̲̣̪̼̿͒̆̈́͛͝l̵̦͉̘̖̻̟͂̀̓̀̑͝ʇ̷̮̣̝̗̤̦́̈́̃͒̐͌ ̷̬͔̦̞̠͕͐͗̈́̾͒͝ɒ̷̲̘͙̦̞̥̂̔̋͒͑̔ʇ̸̛͔̯̪͈̜̭̀͌̋̎̕Ɉ̷̯̦̦̯̹̭̃̑͌̽͘͠ǝ̴͇͉̘͓̯̳̃̊͋͘̕͘ɿ̴͉͙̖̻̹̣̄̔́̐̋͐ ̴̨͍͕̟͕̔͊̄̈́̌̓͜ɒ̴̢͔͙̹̝̟͐̎̊̆̃̑l̶̖͚̦̰͕̝̓̌̀̀̐͋l̵̼̯̻̱̺̤̋̎̌̀̈́͘.̴̧͕̝̘͕̘͌͋̿͗͊̏

That sent a long, cold shiver down my spine. That thing terrifies me to no end. I don't even want to know where he gets all those god-forsaken mushrooms. He finally hops through the portal and it closes, leaving me and Y/N.

Y/N: Well, you ready for this?

Ahri: I don't know.

I'm about to enter the capital city of one of Ionia's greatest enemies with a slave collar on. I hated wearing this thing. Even if it meant I could act like an animal and defend myself, I hated the feeling. Y/N was clearly better at acting than I was too. All I do is stare and growl. Y/N begins to walk forward and I follow behind. While I was walking I noticed that Y/N was shaking. Was he scared? I guess that makes sense. I'm kinda scared as well, for different reasons I'm sure. Y/N may know who or what is here that could pose a problem. He's still not a good fighter. Killing animals isn't exactly impressive. Fighting the things that this 'game' is based around will be much harder. As we come up to the gates, the guards inspect us from the wall above.

They stare a long while at me before opening the gates.

Y/N: I guess we're in?

Ahri: Let us hope so.

As we step through the gates, another set of guards approach us and look us over. They gave me one stare and notice the slave collar. I wasn't sure what to do so I sneer at them.

Gate Guard: This one yours, traveler?

Y/N: Yes. She-

Gate Guard: What's your business?

Y/N didn't appear to like the interruption but he doesn't speak about that.

Y/N: Just here for supplies before getting back on the road.