Arc II - Chapter 26

Third Person POV

As Y/N and Teemo fell into a deep sleep, the fireplace slowly died down like the other nights before the room was just a dark shade of blue. The night was very quiet, almost too quiet. It was almost haunting the moment the front door of the inn opened ever so slowly before closing. The subtle tapping of heels in the wooden hallways seems to echo on forever. There wasn't a person in sight though, not even a shadow. Just then the tapping stops before moving quickly. Suddenly, something was knocked over and it jerked Teemo awake. He begins to sniff around and kept his ears up high. Despite his groggy state, Teemo was on high alert. He silently drops to the floor and grabs his things in case something was wrong. He pokes his head out the door and looks around.

He didn't see anything but he knows he heard something. Nobody else heard it as Teemo couldn't hear any footsteps. Choosing to investigate further Teemo steps into the hallway and begins to make his way toward the lobby, keeping his ears up the whole time. The mistake he made was not closing the door. Something begins to move again but with a far more subtle sound. It was the sound of bare feet touching the floor. It wasn't nearly as loud as the heels so Teemo didn't immediately catch on. Once Teemo was too far from the room, something closes the door behind it. The figure then reveals herself. Her golden eyes locked onto Y/N's sleeping body.

Evelynn: My oh my... He's a cutie...

She licks her lips and a heart suddenly appears over Y/N's head, slowly filling up. His breathing began to get heavy as his mind was slowly pulled into a dream. Just like a shadow, Evelynn made no sound when she got on top of him and slowly pulled off the blanket he was using. Despite the chill of the desert night, both her body and the charm were keeping Y/N warm. The Demon of Agony then leans down and plants small kisses on Y/N's neck while slowly pushing his clothing out of the way. His shirt was raised up to his neck and slowly pulled over his head and his pants were removed. To make sure Teemo wouldn't hear it, she gently placed them on the floor. Evelynn was only one piece of clothing from making him completely bare, but she would save that for later.

Evelynn: I'm going to enjoy making your dream wet.

She places one hand over his groin and the other on his left nipple. She pinches it lightly as she licks the other one. Y/N finally got to see things in his dream and was wondering why his body felt so warm. With the charm in full effect and Evelynn playing with his body, he was moaning in his sleep. Both of Evelynn's lashers come out and reach for something she had apparently brought with her. Rope. Being the pervert she was, she sniffs his growing groin before finally backing off.

Evelynn: Time to wrap this present up.

She was very slow and methodical as she tied him up. This also affected Y/N's dream as Ahri began to wrap him up with her tails. Once Y/N was fully tied up with no way to escape Evelynn positioned herself on top of Y/N, specifically playing her lower region to his.

Evelynn: Why not enjoy a little bit of Heaven... before the Hell.

As she leaned down to kiss Y/N, his eyes snapped open just as she was inches away from me. A big, happy smile spreads across her face the moment the fear in his eyes is shown.

Evelynn: Hello, darling.

Y/N: Y-you... T-TEEM-

She immediately sticks four of her fingers into his mouth, preventing him from making any noise.

Evelynn: Hush now. You wouldn't want to wake anybody, would you?

As she expected, Y/N bites down on her fingers. Her masochist then kicked in and she has to fight off a moan.