How's the Story So Far?

This is more so a question for mortizhern6 rather than everyone but you guys can still give your opinion on it. I like (sometimes) to hear your opinion on things. Now, I've delved so far deep into the script and planning for this book, I've got most of it planned out now. I'm normally not egotistical and think anything I write is better than others but this book is for the boy mort. I gotta go all out even more than K/DA did. I genuinely want this to be the best LoL fanfic on Wattpad. Do I think it will be? I can only hope.

Now, each arc is gonna feel different, especially when we get around to the other champs Y/N is gonna get. You may even know who they are cause you read the tags. I'm not really keeping secrets here. I did make some changes to the original plan I was given as I wanted to improve the character dynamic the full group would have later. I will ask one favor of you guys. Please rein in your expectations. I've seen some comments that regard romance and all that and I tell you now, you're not dealing with the average Fanfic Author here. I don't cater to tropes like that. Yes, there will be romance, that's the point of a harem book in the end but it's not the main point of the book.

I know that's gonna turn some people off and they'll stop reading cause they don't get what they want. There is a reason waiting is the best thing you can do. It'll be more worth it in the end. Just be patient. No promises on lemons though. Maybe some implied ones but they're so low on the priority list I may not even do that.

That's all I can really think of to say here. I might put this book on hold now that the first arc is over but we'll have to wait and see where my interest lie. I have other books I do need to work on and finish after all.

Lemme what you think of the book and I'll see you guys around next time.