Arc VI - Chapter 22

Third Person POV

While Y/N was at work for the day Lydia made her pass and dropped off Teemo where he would find out that Evelynn had indirectly injured Sonya. Naturally, he wasn't too happy about

Teemo: So she just gets to perfectly blend in with the environment now?

Kai'sa: We don't know how she's doing it. She just is.

Teemo: So we have nothing at all?

Ahri: Teemo, if we did, we would've told you by now.

While Teemo fumed about their situation, Rakan was observing Ahri very closely. He was paying attention yesterday and Y/N's question to her was a bit out of place. Now he was suspicious. Ari seemed to be fine though so maybe they're just looking too deep into it. Sonya then lets out a sigh as stops flipping through the channels to look at her foot. It had been placed on a pillow so she would be a little more comfortable but it still bummed her out. Kai'sa's attempt to ease her with an ice pack did help out though.

Sonya: Thank you.

Kai'sa: You're welcome.

As she began to relax under the cold touch, her eyes shot open as she heard flapping coming directly for her. Ari then lands on the arm of the couch and waddles to the left to better stare at Sonya.

Ari: Pretty bird!

Sonya: Hi Ari.

As she reaches up to pet him, Ari catches her off-guard with the iconic sexy girl whistle. Rakan chuckles into his fist as Sonya's eyes widen.

Sonya: Okay.

Rakan: I think that bird might be onto something.

Kai'sa: Something bad. Isn't it weird for a bird to do stuff like this?

Rakan: Nonsense! I do it to Xayah all the time. And myself when I look in the mirror.

Sonya: Who would've guessed.

While everything seemed fine at Y/N's house, said owner of house was having a hard time.

Carolina: Are you sure you can handle three girls?

Y/N: Yes mom...

Carolina: Don't you think you're being a little greedy?

Y/N: I'm not sure how to answer that.

Carolina: Well, I have to know in case I need to make your bedroom big enough. For all we know, you'll end bring back another woman from that video game.

Y/N groans as he face plants onto his desk. His stepmother laughs a little before rubbing his back.

Carolina: Don't worry. I'll have some of my people do some searching around. Just remember that you're asking for a lot.

Y/N: I know. I promise to pay you back for this.

Carolina: Really now? And how do you plan to do that?

As Y/N leans up and goes to speak, he realizes that he has almost nothing to offer. Carolina is not in need of money since she's the richest woman in the area. As he closes his mouth, his stepmother smirks and ruffles his hair.

Carolina: Didn't get to bring it up before but I like the haircut.

Y/N: Thanks. I had a doll girl do it for me.

Carolina: I need to hire this doll. I can't find a single flaw with this cut.

He wasn't exactly entertained by Carolina putting her hands all over his head but there was nothing he could do about it.