Arc VII - Chapter 3

Evelynn POV

Since it was getting late and they couldn't just leave us in this cell, they took all of us and placed us in individual cells deeper into the building Me and Marcus were given cells right next to each other so we were still able to communicate. Well, at least when things were not suppose to be lights out. Neither the guards or other convicts wanted to hear us talk. That didn't stop him though as he managed to hold out that small device in front of my cell. As I took it, I basically went and huddled on my bed with zero idea of how to use this thing. It then started to vibrate with two icons on it. Since it was most likely Marcus calling me I swipe the green button and respond back.

Evelynn: Hello?

Marcus: Okay, so listen carefully. I've got some friends on their way here to bust me out. If your crime is as light as you say it is, chances are you were setup.

Setup? He's reading way too deep into this. I'll humor him though.

Evelynn: W-wait, you knew?

Marcus: You just told me. A pretty face like yours doesn't end up here so easily. My guess is you have a friend that doesn't actually like you or some OnlyFans model doesn't want competition.

Evelynn: What's an OnlyFans?

Marcus: Clueless about that too, aye? No matter. Everyone is still on edge about this mystery murderer and are looking for anyone too blame. People in positions of power are more likely to respond to problems like this.

He's definitely trying to manipulate me for his own goals. In fact, I suspect he wants me as a toy. A clueless, hot woman that seems to shy to act up on her own. While he could get me out of here quite easily, I'm not sure if that's what I want. Then again, he may not give me a choice.

Marcus: In about twenty odd minutes my friends are going to show up to break me out. If you want out as well, speak up or forever hold your piece.

While I'm a bit unsure of how to answer at this moment, I am interested in going with him. For me, it would be a fun little detour but him, it would be his greatest mistake. Provided that I actually can harm him. Who am I kidding, I'll probably fuck him to death if I can't.

Evelynn: I-I'll go.

Marcus: The deal is sealed. Welcome aboard, Eve.

I despise that tone of his voice. Arrogant now that he's won a new toy to play with. Unfortunately, fragile wasn't labelled on this package. After those twenty odd minutes of waiting, I see a few folks in really dark gear knock out the patrolling guards before gassing the floor. The alarm for the place goes off but by the time it does, my cell was open, and I was being escorted out. Honestly, I was a little excited now. Soon after all the fun stuff was over, I was hopping into the back of a dark van with Marcus and two of his friends joining me after.

Marcus: That was a little sloppy.

???: Deal with it. Thanks to Mr. Genocide, the security here was given a one too many one ups.

The second friend then eyes me and removes their mask, revealing a rather attractive redhead lady.

???: She looks fun.

Evelynn: H-hello. My name is Eve.

Jocelin: Jocelin. A pleasure to meet you.

Marcus: Edmen, get us out of here.

The Van then takes off, leaving the station and taking us far out of town. As the ride went on, I look between the three members.

Evelynn: Is this everyone?