Arc III - Chapter 4

Y/N POV

My butt was sore but it is so worth it to watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies. I can tell Ahri enjoyed it a lot. Alas, the trilogy was complete. Now I gotta get her ready to watch the Hobbit. We'll do that another time though. Right now, we needed to eat. I made a breakfast casserole for dinner, something she was somewhat confused by.

Ahri: Why breakfast for dinner?

Y/N: In this household, it's mandatory that we have a Brinner night.

She chuckles, probably because Brinner is such a weird word.

Ahri: What about Brunch?

Y/N: That one is less tolerable but we still do it.

Ahri: Well, I think I'm going to eat cereal for Brunch tomorrow.

Is that insubordination I hear? I wasn't really gonna stop her but I still had a silly 'you dare' expression. Thunder then bangs outside the house, making Ahri yelp in shock. Her ears immediately laid flat on her head as she hid under the table.

Y/N: Oh h-hey!

I immediately peek underneath and she was... awfully close. She had her hands over her ears and her tails were stuffed together between her legs. She was shaking like a leaf.

Y/N: It's really loud, isn't it?

She shook her head rapidly. Another bang made her curl up in her tails like she was a big ball of fluff. The weather was getting bad as one would suspect in Ohio. I'm sure it was hot and then snowy while we were watching the movies. Now, it's raining. Seeing that Ahri needed something to help with the noise, I went and got my ear pods for her to wear. They'd only help a little but with some soothing music or ASMR, she'll calm down.

Y/N: Here, take these.

Ahri: T-t-thank you.

As she puts them in I hand her my phone and she immediately puts on some ASMR. That's when the front door was slammed open, scaring the crap out of both of us.

Teemo: WHY THE HELL DO WE LIVE HERE?!?!

Y/N: Close the door! The rain's gonna get inside!

He slams the door shut, almost making it sound like thunder banged again. Teemo was soaked. Horribly soaked. I got up again and grabbed a towel for him to dry off with.

Teemo: My everything is soaked. It was sticking to me one minute cause of how hot it was. Next minute it was freezing so I couldn't keep it close enough. Now it's completely soaked.

Y/N: Take it off then. They probably need to be washed anyways.

Teemo: Hold up! You want me to strip right now?

Now that I think about it, it is kinda weird. I don't have replacement clothes for him either cause he insisted that he'd continue to wear his outfit.

Y/N: You wanna catch a cold and be sick?

Teemo: Better than showing off for someone who doesn't deserve it.

Y/N: I don't wanna see you naked either but it's my job to make sure you guys are healthy and safe. I wouldn't be succeeding if I left you to freeze in those clothes.

Teemo: Fine christ you win! Just don't stare.

Gross. Once he gets it off all, I wasn't surprised to see that he's literally just furry all around. Give him the little hood that Ewoks wear and the cosplay is complete. While he dries off with the towel I stick his clothes in the washer. Before I could get it on though the power goes off.