Arc VI - Chapter 21

Y/N POV

After that disaster of a trip and way too long of talking with the staff, we were able to get Sonya back to my house so Rakan could hear her. Despite healing her initial pain though, her right ankle had been sprained. She hisses a little as I slowly try to wrap it up with some bandage.

Y/N: Just one second longer.

Sonya: I know, I KNOW!

Jesus, she messed it up really bad if it hurts that much. Once I was done tightening it, Sonya immediately took the bag of ice and applied it to the ankle as she took several deep breaths.

Rakan: Sorry I couldn't do more.

Y/N: She'd be in the hospital if it wasn't for you.

And I'm honestly tired of thinking about hospitals. Riven and Kai'sa then walk inside with the latter shaking her head.

Kai'sa: Nothing. One quick strike and she was gone.

Y/N: That can't be right. There is no way she followed us all the way there for one little jab and ran off.

Kai'sa: S-she is quick, Y/N.

Y/N: You need to be quicker!

Realizing how angry I sounded, I took a step back and took a quick deep breath myself.

Y/N: Sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice like that.

Kai'sa: It is alright. You're upset so it is only natural for you to react in this manner.

Y/N: No, it's not. I'm usually more collected than this.

Ahri then comes up behind me and holds my waist as she places her chin on my shoulder.

Ahri: Whatever she's planning won't work. We'll figure something out.

She's right. Evelynn is bound to make a mistake sooner or later and after that, we can capitalize. I don't know what I'm gonna do but I thinking a cage in a basement will hold her for a little bit. Locked them both up tightly and throw away the keys. It wouldn't hold her forever given her strength. As I lean my head agains Ahri's, it began to strike me that someone here might not be who they really are. Evelynn can't disguise her eye color so there's only one person she could be. But... if she was Ahri, where is my Ahri...?

Y/N: Ahri, can I ask you something?

Ahri: Sure, go ahead.

Y/N: Do you remember the day the two of us went out on a date?

Ahri: I remember going on a date with you and Sonya on... I believe it was May 20th?

Okay, so she has to be the real Ahri. No wait, could Evelynn have pried that information from her? I... I don't know...

Ahri: Why do you ask?

Y/N: Um, I was just thinking it had been a bit since we did anything.

Sonya: Can we think about a date after I recover? It would be a lot more fun if we could have a date while I can walk properly.

Ahri: We can can get Kai'sa involved.

Kai'sa blushes a little but shakes it off. It'll definitely be interesting with her there, especially if we end up repeating what happened on the first date. It was enough to get a shiver out of me.

Y/N: Anyways, Sonya, please let me know if you need anything. I'm going to go upstairs real quick and... have a chat with that Rioter.

Sonya nods and Ahri detaches from me. Now that I was healthy and not worrying about Carl and Travis, it was about time I get some answers. This would also be a good way to isolate myself. I'm a little paranoid if Ahri is actually just Evelynn in disguise so maybe this will entice something out of her. When would she have taken her place though, and why? Ahri could have fought her off so there's definitely... I forgot I changed the mark settings. God, I've been so frustrated lately that I completely neglected that the champions could harm people now. Would changing it back even matter? Ugh, dumb question Y/N. Of course, it would matter.