Arc VI - Chapter 20

Y/N POV

After a few days of rest and oddly enough, no Evelynn, I was able to recover from my cold pretty quickly. Mom said that she'd be driving Teemo back tomorrow so the whole party could be here again. Monday, I go back into work so that may be the best time to discuss moving into a bigger home with my stepmom. Just gotta pick my moment since I know she'll be busy. Indigo hasn't been active that long now so she'll be swarmed with work so I'll try to be a considerate son and not add more work to her pile.

Ahri then lets out a cute yawn which was mimicked by Ari. Aren't they just adorable?

Rakan: So, what exactly do we do now?

Y/N: I don't know. My focus was on feeling better.

Part of me wants to go to the memorial but by the time I get there, it may already be over. Treyvon has got a replacement vehicle but he hasn't received it yet. A part of me wants to take the girls out on a date, more specifically Kai'sa, but she's been brooding a lot. Not only that, she seems a little paranoid. Evelynn hasn't done anything for the past couple of days. While it would help get her mind off of things, that would leave the others high and dry. That would be a little disrespectful so I'll probably save it for a later date.

Riven: I would like to leave this place at some point. Most of my time here has been spent in this house so I have seen very little of this city.

Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I've been cooped up in the house for a bit now as well. Getting some fresh air would be nice and it may also do Kai'sa some good.

Y/N: Okay, so I've got two ideas if anyone is feeling childish.

Rakan: I am! Look at my hand! It's all the way in the air!

Ahri: We can see that Rakan.

Y/N: There's the Montgomery County Fairgrounds we could go too. It's basically an amusement park or we can go to the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. They're both a fair distance away so we'll have to travel by bus.

They each seemed a little confused by my choices but they may be whistling a different tune when we arrive.

Y/N: If you guys want, we could just go out to a restaurant and eat but that doesn't exactly ease the spirits as well as plain old fun.

Rakan: I wanna do the Trampoline park.

Kai'sa: I'll be staying here.

That immediately got a sigh from me. I then look over to Ahri and we both nod Once she set Ari back down, she nearly pounces on Kai'sa who was almost hostile with her counter.

Kai'sa: Get off of-

I then come in on her other side and wrap my arms all the way around her and Ahri with her doing the same. Kai'sa struggles for a moment before letting out a sigh.

Kai'sa: You're not letting go until I give an answer...

Ahri: You need to cheer up. You've focused too much on Bel'Veth and Evelynn lately. Why not focus on something that's more important?

She then looks at me with a bit of a smile. Kai'sa followed her gaze and frowned a little.

Kai'sa: But...

Ahri: No buts. Let's just go out and have a good time together.

Kai'sa lightly groans before nodding.

Kai'sa: I guess the Trampoline park sounds fun.

Now I'm curious if she even knows what trampolines are. Ahri and Riven then agree for us to head to the park so we go and get ready.