Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Overbearing President Pretty Assistant

"Host, since you are already familiar with this world, you can start to do tasks, but do you have a plan? If you don't have a plan, it may be counterproductive to act hastily." The system still had the cold and ruthless mechanical voice, but

Lu Xiao Gong could clearly hear a sense of sternness and seriousness from it.

He nodded and said, "I know, of course I have a plan for this, and I'm not a fool, how could I not know that it would be counterproductive to approach the male lead rashly, maybe the male lead will think I have some purpose Going to get close to him, it's not good to be on guard against me at that time."

"Host, you just need to understand." Hearing Lu Xiaogong's words, the system relaxed a little, as someone who has never brought The host's new system, and a rookie host who has never done a task before, they have to be more careful in everything.

"Don't worry, I already have a plan in my heart."

It's not yet the time for the plot to start, but Lu Xiaogong has not spent the past month in vain, relying on the plot in his hand, he has paid attention to the hero this month. Over there, he even knows something about the male lead's company.

For example, Bai's Group will start recruiting new employees in a few days, and there is a position that happens to be the assistant to the president Bai Wanming.

Lu Xiaogong felt that this was an opportunity for him. Since he wanted to attack someone, he had to find an opportunity to contact him. This recruitment was a great opportunity, and he would be a fool not to seize it. Chance.

As the president's assistant, Lu Xiaogong can take this opportunity to observe the hero Bai Wanming up close, and find an opportunity to attack him.

A few days later, Lu Xiaogong came to the recruitment site of the Bai Group. With the original owner's gold-plated diploma and his experience in the original world, he was successfully admitted and became a freshly baked assistant next to the male protagonist.

Of course, it's just a trial period.

Although he was admitted on the spot, his working time was set three days later, because tomorrow and the next two days are weekends.

It doesn't matter to Lu Xiaogong, he has already joined the male lead's company, and it's not too late, not to mention that the plot will start for a while, and the female lead hasn't joined the male lead's company yet, so he is in no hurry.

Three days later, Lu Xiaogong and other people who were recruited together were led into the Bai Group by the person in charge. The others were first assigned to other departments, and finally only Lu Xiaogong and another recruited Dai were left. The young man with glasses followed the person in charge on the elevator to the eighteenth floor.

Obviously, the office of the hero Bai Wanming is on the eighteenth floor.

The elevator soon arrived at the eighteenth floor. The eighteenth floor was luxuriously decorated. The surrounding walls were mainly designed in black and gold. The crystal lamp above the head exuded a soft light, which was bright and not dazzling. It looks spotless.

Whether it was Lu Xiaogong or another young man wearing glasses, they followed behind the person in charge very calmly, without shaking their heads and looking around, like a bumpkin who had never seen the world.

Seeing this, the person in charge was very satisfied, and a smile appeared on his face.

It is rare to see such a calm young man nowadays. These two newcomers have good conditions, and they are highly educated and calm. I hope they can adapt to the work intensity of the president and get their president's approval.